annoymous

professional troller 👰🏻‍♂️🦹🏻‍♂️👨🏻‍🌾
Screen Shot 2024-01-05 at 11.01.09 AM.png
Screen Shot 2024-01-05 at 11.01.32 AM.png

Screen Shot 2024-01-05 at 11.00.52 AM.png
Screen Shot 2024-01-05 at 11.01.39 AM.png

Screen Shot 2024-01-05 at 11.00.20 AM.png

Screen Shot 2024-01-05 at 11.07.41 AM.png

WHOOOOOOOOOOOO CARES? Authibillahi never have i seen a group of women who put such importance onto random twitter users, esp people like you who dont fw with somali guys why does it bother you. Im convinced alot of you have severe hate love relationship with Somali guys and just look for anything. NOBODY CARES GET OFF IT!

The individual behind that account needs to be locked up. The FBI, or national security agency, needs to investigate his account. Incels like him are a terrorist threat that shouldn't be overlooked or neglected. He has a whole social media campaign dedicated to harassing Somali women online. He is constantly posting dehumanizing and misogynistic content about Somali women.

Sadly, there is a rising incel culture in our community that is radicalizing and influencing our young boys. Even Ajanabis are beginning to notice the vile and toxic behavior of Somali incels. May Allah expose him. Who radicalized these Somali Incels? Why do they have such burning hatred for Somali women? Their tweets are always going viral, and people are beginning to notice their strange behavior online.

The individual behind that account needs to be locked up. The FBI, or national security agency, needs to investigate his account. Incels like him are a terrorist threat that shouldn't be overlooked or neglected. He has a whole social media campaign dedicated to harassing Somali women online. He is constantly posting dehumanizing and misogynistic content about Somali women.

Sadly, there is a rising incel culture in our community that is radicalizing and influencing our young boys. Even Ajanabis are beginning to notice the vile and toxic behavior of Somali incels. May Allah expose him. Who radicalized these Somali Incels? Why do they have such burning hatred for Somali women? Their tweets are always going viral, and people are beginning to notice their strange behavior online.
Wallahi these incels are everywhere there's no escaping them. May Allah expose them all.

annoymous

He is funny guy though
ofc you would say that absolutely disgusting, this is why u mfs dont deserve to live. everyday i ask myself imagine giving birth to a kid and he turns out like this, may allah make it easier for ur poor hooyo

annoymous

WHOOOOOOOOOOOO CARES? Authibillahi never have i seen a group of women who put such importance onto random twitter users, esp people like you who dont fw with somali guys why does it bother you. Im convinced alot of you have severe hate love relationship with Somali guys and just look for anything. NOBODY CARES GET OFF IT!
stfu loser

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
ofc you would say that absolutely disgusting, this is why u mfs dont deserve to live. everyday i ask myself imagine giving birth to a kid and he turns out like this, may allah make it easier for ur poor hooyo
You wishing death on me 💀

He is funny guy though
The internet is gynocentric sxb.
I learned this not too long ago.
It’s made for either qanise’s and women.
Men, although we are the majority of this forum, feminine odor emits from the glands of the gossiping sweats.
Even fkd is becoming “yassified”
We can’t win

seoulmates

Inactive.
i literally had to get off of twitter because guys like this were affecting my mental health. somali twitter is a scary place with all these incels and ajnabis in our business. would rather stay on tiktok where i don’t see this nonsense because i block the second it comes on my fyp

annoymous

You wishing death on me 💀
yes, inshallah you fall off a 70 store building and die a painfull and alone death with no one with you, crying and bleeding in pain with ur broken bones but no one helps you becus u deserve it.

annoymous

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
idk anything about the girls who do this but the men who do can kill themselves becuz all i know is im not out here doing nun and im getting bashed for existing by some losers who are unemployed and depressed becus no girl gives them the time of the day, i wonder why?

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
idk anything about the girls who do this but the men who do can kill themselves becuz all i know is im not out here doing nun and im getting bashed for existing by some losers who are unemployed and depressed becus no girl gives them the time of the day, i wonder why?

Somali men were getting bashed for simply existing as well. You probably didn't give a f*ck back than but now care cause niggas are fighting back :mjlol: