no 1 somali incel on twitter

seoulmates

Inactive.
idk anything about the girls who do this but the men who do can kill themselves becuz all i know is im not out here doing nun and im getting bashed for existing by some losers who are unemployed and depressed becus no girl gives them the time of the day, i wonder why?
but it’s a false equivalence women making luuqo baasto jokes ≠ men taking photos of somali girls and harassing them/sending their photos to their families

one is worse than the other.
:rolleyes:

annoymous

professional troller 👰🏻‍♂️🦹🏻‍♂️👨🏻‍🌾
Somali men were getting bashed for simply existing as well. You probably didn't give a f*ck back than but now care cause niggas are fighting back :mjlol:
i genuinely dont even see girls doing this and if i did id think it was childish asf, how bored could you be to make fun of ppl you dont even know, the men that make these posts are 10x times more disgusting and worse though, ive seen comments where theyre sexualizing and wishing rape on young girls etc, they deserve life in prison imo or the electric chair cuz ive never seen more khasaro human beings

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
yes, inshallah you fall off a 70 store building and die a painfull and alone death with no one with you, crying and bleeding in pain with ur broken bones but no one helps you becus u deserve it.
Social media is not the real life and you need to take social media break. And try to block or avoid negativity things that trigger you on social media🙏 don’t wish death on me on silly things 😂

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Somali men were getting bashed for simply existing as well. You probably didn't give a f*ck back than but now care cause niggas are fighting back :mjlol:
He exposes the ceeb of Somali boys too you retard. And are there any accounts dedicated to hating on Somali men made by Somali women? No. Wallahi some of you lot are soft and evil.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
i genuinely dont even see girls doing this and if i did id think it was childish asf, how bored could you be to make fun of ppl you dont even know, the men that make these posts are 10x times more disgusting and worse though, ive seen comments where theyre sexualizing and wishing rape on young girls etc, they deserve life in prison imo or the electric chair cuz ive never seen more khasaro human beings

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

annoymous

professional troller 👰🏻‍♂️🦹🏻‍♂️👨🏻‍🌾
Social media is not the real life and you need to take social media break. And try to block or avoid negativity things that trigger you on social media🙏 don’t wish death on me on silly things 😂
silly? laughing at a kaafirs content who dedicates his whole life on calling random ppl he dont know s is silly?? ur a loser and clearly mentally retarded

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
“Ajnabi lover” if that even exists is definitely in response to the incels and it’s one account. Meanwhile somali boys + somali larpers have a whole movement against Somali women. All you do is embarrass your community as a whole when you hate on your women. It doesn’t make Somali boys look good whatsoever. May Allah break their backs.

One thing I'll say is that as you get older things just start to fall into place, life is not easy folks. Put yourself in a good economic position first, that's all that matters. Also, as a man you shouldn't be preoccupied by what women get up to, it's not your job to police women unrelated to you. You just need 1 or 2 good women in your life and that's it, and cherish them.

Wallahi I don't t support them.

I just realized these niggas mainly exist cause they want to retaliate against xalimos.

I'd rather see more somali niggas trending for positive reasons. Not for racist shit against Madows , and sexist bullshit towards somali women.
Screw xalimos maskaxda ka saar, wax fiican u soo duceey 🙏🏿

Trending