no 1 somali incel on twitter

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Wallahi I don't support them.

I just realized these niggas mainly exist cause they want to retaliate against xalimos.

I'd rather see more somali niggas trending for positive reasons. Not for racist shit against Madows , and sexist bullshit towards somali women.
I’m sorry but that’s a terrible excuse to run hate pages dedicating to bullying somali women because a few blm xalimos pissed you off once. They’re weak and soft. May Allah protect every Somali girl from ever meeting any of those butac freaks.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
“Ajnabi lover” if that even exists is definitely in response to the incels and it’s one account. Meanwhile somali boys + somali larpers have a whole movement against Somali women. All you do is embarrass your community as a whole when you hate on your women. It doesn’t make Somali boys look good whatsoever. May Allah break their backs.

We got somali niggas retaliating against xalimos and xalimos retaliating against somali niggas.

This shit will never end.

Kisame

VIP
I’m sorry but that’s a terrible excuse to run hate pages dedicating to bullying somali women because a few blm xalimos pissed you off once. They’re weak and soft. May Allah protect every Somali girl from ever meeting any of those butac freaks.

Those niggas genuinely view some of these xalimos as coons. These accounts will never disappear

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Who agrees that we should contact this "Mosthatedsomaliguy" and bring him on this forum and hold a talk with him and why he is doing this and HIS side of the story I feel like he is doing this because of a traumatic event so maybe instead of cursing him and hating on him, we should contact him, find out his agenda and hopefully convince him to stop doing what he is doing(And let's NOT cuss him out he is a poor soul who needs HELP)

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Those niggas genuinely view some of these xalimos as coons. These accounts will never disappear
Then bully and target those specific women. Why drag down your whole ethnicity? Do these people think that hating Somali women will make people respect and like Somali guys? Cause it just gives ajnabis more reason to hate on our community as a whole.

Kisame

VIP
Who agrees that we should contact this "Mosthatedsomaliguy" and bring him on this forum and hold a talk with him and why he is doing this and HIS side of the story I feel like he is doing this because of a traumatic event so maybe instead of cursing him and hating on him, we should contact him, find out his agenda and hopefully convince him to stop doing what he is doing(And let's NOT cuss him out he is a poor soul who needs HELP)

Nigga we don't want that nigga here :camby:

He probably got an account just to lurk. Mods would ban him if he even tried to act like he does on twitter. f*ck that nigga

annoymous

professional troller 👰🏻‍♂️🦹🏻‍♂️👨🏻‍🌾
''traumatic events'' is not an excuse, someone needs to literally contact the feds and put him in prison

Aseer

VIP
Nigga we don't want that nigga here :camby:

He probably got an account just to lurk. Mods would ban him if he even tried to act like he does on twitter. f*ck that nigga
It would be better to atleast let him talk and speak yk, let him make a account to communicate to us with and when he is done the mods can ban him.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
He needs to be sectioned and put in a mental institution.

We got somali niggas retaliating against xalimos and xalimos retaliating against somali niggas.

This shit will never end.
There is no justification for the disturbing and dehumanizing content Somali Incels share about Somali women. Your telling me a few casual jokes made by Somali women radicalized these Incels. Somali women don't play a role in the rise of these deranged and psychopathic Incels. There isn't a single Somali woman who has engaged in the same manner as Somali Incels. We need to stop deflecting and accept that we have a growing Incel subculture in our community that has become aggressively radicalized these past few years.

Somali Incels are constantly harassing, stalking, and leaking private photos of Somali women. Their entire social media platforms are dedicated to posting misogynistic, hate-filled, and sexist tirades towards Somali women. These Incels have pictures of random Somali women saved on their phones. They circulate it amongst their Incel peers and say the most disturbing stuff.

It's very disturbing to see this rising trend of raging Somali incels constantly posting dehumanizing and disturbing content about Somali women. There is nobody to blame for the rise of the Somali Incel movement except for the Incels themselves. Please don't make excuses for these raging incels.

Aseer

VIP
You people dont understand this will never end and go on forever we might as well take a shot and host this guy and ask him why he is doing this and convince him to stop?

He needs to be sectioned and put in a mental institution.
1704435617621.png

Kisame

VIP
It would be better to atleast let him talk and speak yk, let him make a account to communicate to us with and when he is done the mods can ban him.

That nigga could be making funny jokes about xalimos but instead he says horrible shit about them on a weekly basis.

He even exposes chicks.

He took it too far cause him and his dark NN gang want to ruin lives instead of responding back with funny shit.

Aseer

VIP
That nigga could be making funny jokes about xalimos but instead he says horrible shit about them on a weekly basis.

He even exposes chicks.

He took it too far cause him and his dark NN gang want to ruin lives instead of responding back with funny shit.
Then why dont we talk to them to stop? why dont we find out whats causing them to do this and act this way?

Kisame

VIP
There is no justification for the disturbing and dehumanizing content Somali Incels share about Somali women. Your telling me a few casual jokes made by Somali women radicalized these Incels. Somali women don't play a role in the rise of these deranged and psychopathic Incels. There isn't a single Somali woman who has engaged in the same manner as Somali Incels. We need to stop deflecting and accept that we have a growing Incel subculture in our community that has become aggressively radicalized these past few years.

Somali Incels are constantly harassing, stalking, and leaking private photos of Somali women. Their entire social media platforms are dedicated to posting misogynistic, hate-filled, and sexist tirades towards Somali women. These Incels have pictures of random Somali women saved on their phones. They circulate it amongst their Incel peers and say the most disturbing stuff.

It's very disturbing to see this rising trend of raging Somali incels constantly posting dehumanizing and disturbing content about Somali women. There is nobody to blame for the rise of the Somali Incel movement except for the Incels themselves. Please don't make excuses for these raging incels.

I know these niggas are evil. I'm just telling y'all these niggas won't stop cause they genuinely view these chicks as coons.