Non - East African Woman Tries to Start a Gender War. Fails Miserably

Keo

VIP
The crazy thing is, I’m convinced the responses would have been overwhelmingly in support of her had she mentioned Somali women & Somali men instead of East African women & EA men. The reason why she’s getting dunked on is because the tweet didn’t gain a lot of traction because she didn’t use the word Somali at all in her tweets. The algo is more likely going to push negative tweets about Somalis.
:francis:

Last edited:

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
I’m not the better person, I simply refuse to look like an emotional punk in the process.
Nothing ‘moral’ about my approach.

I didn’t meant it like that. I said you appear too neutral sided here. You have no biased views. And I rate that. And yes my post might appear over emotional (it’s been while that even cared about racial baits wars on Twitter). But it’s Monday we all gotta start our days somewhere.
😅

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
They start with ‘East African’ to test the waters, then move straight to ‘Somali’ to push their original hateful agenda. Glad to see she got ruthlessly wrecked at the starting blocks. It’s very unlikely she will make another tweet like that again.

They start with ‘East African’ to test the waters, then move straight to ‘Somali’ to push their original hateful agenda. Glad to see she got ruthlessly wrecked at the starting blocks. It’s very unlikely she will make another tweet like that again.
Yet when we rightfully point this out we’re labelled emotional and overreactive 😂😂 we all know what the game is

Khanderson

Yet when we rightfully point this out we’re labelled emotional and overreactive
😂
😂
we all know what the game is

When women from different ethnicities disses East African men is sometimes synonymous to Horner men which always falls to Somali men.
The math is not too hard to calculate they know who they’re referring to.
I’m just glad the Farax and Halimo can sense that bullshit a miles away. And defend one another. We won today.

1719840106636.gif

Khanderson

But why is this? Why does it "always fall" to Somali men? This is what I don't get. Why assume people are always coming for us when they say East Africa? Very generic to say EA. Could be anyone, could be an Ethio, could be a Tanzanian, could be South Sudan. It's actually a self-own to internalize a negative stereotype and be insistent it must be referring to you.

Because it’s never about them. I’ll explain to you as an example

When people make jokes about East African men being skinny and looking malnourished they always uses Somalis from back home and use pictures that’s available from the web and make fun of their expense due the lack of foods supply they have back home. They say East African are skinny, they have large foreheads and buck teeth. But these insults are synonymous to Somalis. Because back home they are skinny and deformed. and they use pictures to put them down.
They gases the women up by showing models just so they can lure them with these baits. This is in order to create a division between the men and women.

You’re right about East African being broad

It’s a plural term when we’re referring to the whole of east of Africa. But is it? When they show pictures of East African men are they showing pictures of Ugandans or Kenyans or Somalis.
When they show attractive East women are they showing Ugandans or Kenyans or are they showing Somalis, Ethiopians or Eritreans? Especially when they’re fetishising East African women (Horner women). I’ve been on this circle before and know the terminology really well. I know who they’re referring to and who they’re taking about.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Twitter is a cesspool of post like these. I understand why Somalis (especially the men) react the way the they do.
I get monkey Jokes are corny as hell. But you’ve been a prime targets for decades. You can’t really blame them.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement, T-Y16897 Arabi
Because it’s never about them. I’ll explain to you as an example

When people make jokes about East African men being skinny and looking malnourished they always uses Somalis from back home and use pictures that’s available from the web and make fun of their expense due the lack of foods supply they have back home. They say East African are skinny, they have large foreheads and buck teeth. But these insults are synonymous to Somalis. Because back home they are skinny and deformed. and they use pictures to put them down.
They gases the women up by showing models just so they can lure them with these baits. This is in order to create a division between the men and women.

You’re right about East African being broad

It’s a plural term when we’re referring to the whole of east of Africa. But is it? When they show pictures of East African men are they showing pictures of Ugandans or Kenyans or Somalis.
When they show attractive East women are they showing Ugandans or Kenyans or are they showing Somalis, Ethiopians or Eritreans? Especially when they’re fetishising East African women (Horner women). I’ve been on this circle before and know the terminology really well. I know who they’re referring to and who they’re taking about.

Twitter is a cesspool of post like these. I understand why Somalis (especially the men) react the way the they do.
I get monkey Jokes are corny as hell. But you’ve been a prime targets for decades. You can’t really blame them.
You spoke nothing but facts I caught this shorty taking mad shit about East Africans in general in the replies she only gassed up East African girls in the beginning to get them on her side which failed anyways :drakelaugh:

Certain demographic feels the need to put the cape on when it comes to bantu women. To them Its called punching down. Eventhough those women view that demographic as inferior

I actually saw several Ethiopians and Eritreans respond to her with the same rhetoric as the Somalis. Even saw Sudanese nationalists going at her.

They were going in on her just as much as the Somalis.

Trending

Latest posts