Not your sad East African girls (Somali SJWs at it again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I'm in Copenhagen right now, Vesterbro to be exact. Are you in Copenhagen? Yes or no.

Nice bit of googling there, internet tough guy. Wikipedia will only go get you this far in life

i'm in Århus. Hop on the train and get here then.

But of course you're not in Denmark, you liar.

Hafez

VIP
Look at this doqon. Are you gonna travel form the U.S to fight me, you Internet tough guy?

:drakewtf:

You're a 0.5 low IQ ape. You have no country. You are abused in Somalia and you are not wanted in Arabia. You're a homeless and stateless degenerate.
If you know anything about Arabs you fucking retard, you would know that all that matters to them is your tribal affiliation. To them, an Arab from India is still an Arab given that he comes from an Arabian tribe. Wallah I receive special treatment and discounts from them in their shops little did you know :ulachen001:, I also have Yemeni citizenship. My qabil is called Hatimi (search about them) my ancestor Adi ibn Hatim (RA) the companion and king, son of a king of a Arabian tribe) was a general in the army of the Muslims. If anything the Arabs are the alpha of mankind, we was able to take over almost the whole world in 30 years (from Spain to China, Africa to Iran) although we never started the wars and they were all self-defence.

It took Britain and the Jews over half a century to take over Palestine despite all their technology and equipment. Who's alpha you retard?
image.jpg
:kanyehmm:

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Nice bit of googling there, internet tough guy. Wikipedia will only go get you this far in life

i'm in Århus. Hop on the train and get here then.

But of course you're not in Denmark, you liar.
I'll drive there, expect me in 3 hours. I'll be in the silver Opel van. What neighborhood do you live in? What are your last words before I put you on Worldstar?

Hafez

VIP

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Slap up the atheist for me and record it bro.
:win:
He's gonna call me adeer after I'm done with him. He doesn't know that I've mastered the art of Jeet Kune Do. He doesn't know that I used to train at David Haye's gym in Vauxhall. He doesn't know that I've sparred with Danny Garcia before his fight with Amir Khan. He doesn't know that I've saved several peoples' lives by performing the Heimlich maneuver on them. He doesn't know that I eat nails for breakfast. Let him talk recklessly, xoolaha, he'll shut up after the muay thai kick to his face. :stevej:

@VicePrez this is just one quick example that shows the superiority of our noble people over jungle men. Benaadiri security code breaker banks top prize in young scientist award, despite arriving in the west only 2 years prior to that.

http://www.hiiraan.com/news2/2007/jan/security_code_breaker_banks_top_young_scientist_prize.aspx

Your people don't contribute shit, your lack of intelligence and discernment is evident in the fact that you don't realise just how stupid you are.
:mjlol::obamaswag:
:childplease:
That is nothing saaxiib Nooble Soomaals are winning Science awards left and right they are even members of Mesa elite group of smart people.

Mesa College Student wins prestigious award in science competition‏
http://www.sandiegocountynews.com/2010/12/16/mesa-college-student-wins-prestigious-award-in-science-competition‏/

SAN DIEGO–A 26-year-old refugee from Somalia and San Diego community college student has bested some of today’s top scientific student minds in a highly competitive international science competition.

Mohamed Musse, one of our four Mesa College students who presented research at the 10th Annual Biomedical Research Conference for Minority Students (ABRCMS), held in November in Charlotte, North Carolina, was the recipient of a prestigious award for his poster participation.

Mohamed’s research project and poster entry was called “Micro-Purification of Phosphofructokinase-1.” His entry competed against 154 research abstracts submitted to ABRCMS in the Biochemical Sciences, Biochemistry category by students from top universities and research institutes. Only twelve awards were given in this category.

Noble lamagodles are out there as engineers, scientists and highly regarded Entrepeneurs. While your folks are stuck in xamar cleaning the shoes of Abgaals. :lolbron:

Hafez

VIP
He's gonna call me adeer after I'm done with him. He doesn't know that I've mastered the art of Jeet Kune Do. He doesn't know that I used to train at David Haye's gym in Vauxhall. He doesn't know that I've sparred with Danny Garcia before his fight with Amir Khan. He doesn't know that I've saved several peoples' lives by performing the Heimlich maneuver on them. He doesn't know that I eat nails for breakfast. Let him talk recklessly, xoolaha, he'll shut up after the muay thai kick to his face. :stevej:
LOL all of that is not necessary bro. A gorilla despite possessing more physical strength than a human being, can be easily subdued by a human being due to the fact that the human is more discerning. Slap him about for me bro and exploit his lack of intelligence. According to studies, the average IQ of his people doesn't exceed 70.
:drakegrin:
I have a feeling the Muay Thai kick will go viral if you record it
:mjlol:

Hafez

VIP
:childplease:
That is nothing saaxiib Nooble Soomaals are winning Science awards left and write they are even members of Mesa elite group of smart people.

Mesa College Student wins prestigious award in science competition‏
http://www.sandiegocountynews.com/2010/12/16/mesa-college-student-wins-prestigious-award-in-science-competition‏/

SAN DIEGO–A 26-year-old refugee from Somalia and San Diego community college student has bested some of today’s top scientific student minds in a highly competitive international science competition.

Mohamed Musse, one of our four Mesa College students who presented research at the 10th Annual Biomedical Research Conference for Minority Students (ABRCMS), held in November in Charlotte, North Carolina, was the recipient of a prestigious award for his poster participation.

Mohamed’s research project and poster entry was called “Micro-Purification of Phosphofructokinase-1.” His entry competed against 154 research abstracts submitted to ABRCMS in the Biochemical Sciences, Biochemistry category by students from top universities and research institutes. Only twelve awards were given in this category.

Noble lamagodles are out there As engineers, scientists and highly regarded Entrepeneurs. While your ancestors are stuck in xamar cleaning the shoes of Abgaals. :lolbron:
Our people founded Universal TV, the largest school in Xamar, they own multi-million dollar businesses, they have engineers, scientists and doctors among them. We are to you what the Jews are to Americans except we are less than 0.5% of the population while the Jews are around 3%. Wallah the majority of your folks are arguably some of the dumbest human beings on the planet. Get your facts before you comment sxb
:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.