Not your sad East African girls (Somali SJWs at it again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A certified lunatic posted a hilarious comment under their video.:hahaidiot::hemad:

image.jpg

:ohdamn:

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Sure pal. Let's pretend like your dig at Somalis aren't "hate filled tirades." :axvmm9o:
Even the poor, little girl wasn't spared from your rancor. Are you proud of yourself? Take a long, hard look in the mirror. :childplease:

Ceebey tacaal, even children aren't spared from their racial epithets. :ohlord:

I'm utterly disgusted. :stopit:

wallah I defend Somalis irl (you know, when your men chicken out). My people have been persecuted by those monkeys in the south and still are, we don't fight them directly but we get them slyly. We founded Universal TV, the biggest school in Xamar, engineers, doctors and entrepreneurs were largely benaadiris and most importantly, Islamic scholars (that's the media, education, commerce, etc) We have their asses while they think we are afraid of them.
:diddyswag:
Now kiss the had abaayo, wa'alaaykumu Salaam.
I figured out why that hutu made you lift your shirt up, he probably thought you were a suicide bomber :hemad:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Even the little girl wasn't spared from your rancor. Take a long, hard look in the mirror. :childplease:

Ceebey tacaal, even children aren't spared from their racial epithets. :ohlord:

I'm utterly disgusted. :stopit:

All this from merely stating my opinion. That she didn't look Somali. @HalyeeyQaran I have nothing against you. However, the crocodile tears are a tad annoying.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
@HalyeeyQaran ignore the dumb impulsive . She doesn't know what she's talking about. Little did she know we fucked all nations (literally). We are their fucking masters bro
http://sonsofsunnah.com/2015/01/03/historical-ties-between-persia-and-somalia/

I have broad shoulders of a Zanj, 6'1 in height, facial features and body hair of an Arab. Who the f*ck said breeding to create the master race was easy?
:urgh:

Youre a 5'6 fat midget dhegcas with calool and body hair on your back. Even the Pakis in Manchester probably slap you around for bantz.

Bielsa

VIP
The reason. @TheXamarCadcadGuy is like this is cos he cried to AJ that he was getting his feelings hurt by people calling him 0.5 hence now he's lashing out in typical Arab fashion, aggressive and hostile. It's in his nature to be like that so be patient.

Hafez

VIP
Youre a 5'6 fat midget dhegcas with calool and body hair on your back. Even the Pakis in Manchester probably slap you around for bantz.
Is this guy dumb? Get anyone on here to meet me irl you fucking catfish. Wallah many Pakistanis have inferiority complex just like you monkeyass jungle men gtfo of here.
:westbrookwtf:

HalyeeyQaran

@sophisticate

12274713_10153662070659002_3206241819875534909_n.jpg

Look at this beautiful little princess. She demands an immediate apology from you, you vile creature. :stopit:

Of course she is Somali and even more so than you because she lives in her motherland.

Nurto, you're Somali. You're beautiful. You're intelligent. You're future is as bright as the sun. You can be whatever you want to be in life. Don't let them discourage you. Don't let them deter you. You're the future of the Somali people. We believe in you. :kendrickcry::friendhug:

These girls should be forced to arrange marriage as they hit 18 giving them no chances to go and "explore" anything. lol This is one culture that South east asians and Arabs have that I admire.

Bielsa

VIP
Is this guy dumb? Get anyone on here to meet me irl you fucking catfish. Wallah many Pakistanis have inferiority complex just like you monkeyass jungle men gtfo of here.
:westbrookwtf:

Most cad cads are short midgets and hairy as f*ck. Even Pakis are more alpha male than you sand apes.

@sophisticate

12274713_10153662070659002_3206241819875534909_n.jpg

Look at this beautiful little princess. She demands an immediate apology from you, you vile creature. :stopit:

Of course she is Somali and even more so than you because she lives in her motherland.

Nurto, you're Somali. You're beautiful. You're intelligent. You're future is as bright as the sun. You can be whatever you want to be in life. Don't let them discourage you. Don't let them deter you. You're the future of the Somali people. We believe in you. :kendrickcry::friendhug:

18553004.jpg

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@HalyeeyQaran I never said anything about the poor child, except that she didn't look Somali.

I am incredulous about your sentiments since you are known to overuse affectation in your replies.

Hafez

VIP
Most cad cads are short midgets and hairy as f*ck. Even Pakis are more alpha male than you sand apes.
Ahh, the low IQ of a jungle boy manifest. So some ethnicities are more Alpha? Does it have anything to do with your ethnicity or individual differences you fuckboy? Gtfo of here man.
:mjlol:

Bielsa

VIP
You live in Denmark soo maha? What city do you live in? We'll see who's alpha. When I break your jaw, don't say ":kendrickcry:aboowe maxaa dhacey. "

Look at this doqon. Are you gonna travel form the U.S to fight me, you Internet tough guy?

:drakewtf:

Ahh, the low IQ of a jungle boy manifest. So some ethnicities are more Alpha? Does it have anything to do with your ethnicity or individual differences you fuckboy? Gtfo of here man.
:mjlol:

You're a 0.5 low IQ ape. You have no country. You are abused in Somalia and you are not wanted in Arabia. You're a homeless and stateless degenerate.

HalyeeyQaran

Look at this doqon. Are you gonna travel form the U.S to fight me, you Internet tough guy?

:drakewtf:

You're a 0.5 low IQ ape. You have no country. You are abused in Somalia and you are not wanted in Arabia. You're a homeless and stateless degenerate.
I'm in Copenhagen right now, Vesterbro to be exact. Are you in Copenhagen? Yes or no.

Status
Not open for further replies.