nothing makes me happy anymore

It is ok to feel depressed. The trick is to let yourself feel all the emotional pain. Think about it, you feel the way you do for a reason.

Next you understand the source of your worries and commence to solving them one by one. Take baby steps and keep going, eventually you will build momentum in a positive direction.

Look up the Kaizen method of daily gradual self improvement.

Finally make sure you pray your 5 salah daily, ponder and meditate on your blessings and be thankful for what you do have.

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Bruh it’s so fun you don’t even need to know how to ride it will do it for you plus there’s brakes you have to try it :rejoice:im sick ciyaal suuqs having a monopoly on these bikes I wanna see more girlies using them :wtfdis:
Those bikes are nice walahi I love using them

SaMale

The only Somali in Arabia
I’m constantly on the verge of tears I’m so done with life and it hasn’t even begun
Trust me you'll be fine. To be honest life's pains shouldnt really shock and maim you until you reach a point were i call the 'numbing' as in you've felt so much your simply numb and barely feel any pain anymore, thats when you should become concerned because thats a sign of long term damage that would be difficult to get rid off. When i feel sad or depressed im actually happy because that shows im healing enough that basic emotion registers now, besides, none of us has the right to pretend we're at the edge when 12 thousand children have died in Gaza in 4 months.

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
you should try doing online programs and become a penetration tester(legal hacker), hell if you take it seriously and pass the OSCP you might have a nice career path where you'll be making 100k a year if you're lucky and take it seriously enough.
Playing chess is also pretty fun and it can teach you some foresight and strategy if you tackle it the right way, it's super rewarding when your opponent does exactly what you anticipated.

Kickboxing, it changed my life however if thats too intense i did do karate first, very nice hobby especially moving through the ranks whilst exercising, very nice combo.
I don't know where you at, but how much you paying a month?

I left my gym in 2022 because coach increased prices and sessions got reduced, and have not rekindled my love for combat since.

SaMale

The only Somali in Arabia
I don't know where you at, but how much you paying a month?

I left my gym in 2022 because coach increased prices and sessions got reduced, and have not rekindled my love for combat since.
I used to do it back in london, however now that im in saudi arabia i havent been able to train for 5-6 mths. Kickboxing is pretty much non existent here, at least to a decent level without forking out a fortune so i recently went back to karate after 2yrs which has a presence here. I plan on going back to london soon though.

This is so cliche but the best thing is take care of your physical health, it usually takes a toll on your mental state and vice versa.
Also, make sure to get your iron levels checked.
These sound like symptoms of low iron. In fact, don’t even go to the doctor and start taking iron pills, this is my usual advice to Somali girls + vit D3 +b12. ( go to the doctor, I’m exaggerating) Younger me thought taking it was a one time thing until your iron levels are up…nope, you have to take this forevaaa
:mjhaps:

Last edited:

Trending