nothing makes me happy anymore

I’m going to give you and anyone else out there some sage advice as best as I can since I was in a similar position a few years ago so listen up walaalo:

You have to fight for your life with every fibre of your being. Being passive and letting things happen to you and feeling sorry for yourself isn’t it. (Not implying that you are but it’s so easy how things can unravel and get worse when you don’t take action every single day to make your life better.) Always remember that this dunya is fleeting and temporary. Do not get caught up in the modern, gaalo definitions of “happiness” and “fulfilment” because you will never be satisfied.

Engage in hobbies that are active, allow you to meet other likeminded people and will keep your mind and body healthy. Leave the house everyday and go for walks. Clean up your diet and get rid of as much processed foods as your can. Speaking from experience, my mental health and physical health has improved SO much when I implemented a whole foods plant based diet wallahi. Most importantly, pray 5 times a day and express your gratitude to Allah everyday.

Wonyluvr

Womanist♀
VIP
I’m going to give you and anyone else out there some sage advice as best as I can since I was in a similar position a few years ago so listen up walaalo:

You have to fight for your life with every fibre of your being. Being passive and letting things happen to you and feeling sorry for yourself isn’t it. (Not implying that you are but it’s so easy how things can unravel and get worse when you don’t take action every single day to make your life better.) Always remember that this dunya is fleeting and temporary. Do not get caught up in the modern, gaalo definitions of “happiness” and “fulfilment” because you will never be satisfied.

Engage in hobbies that are active, allow you to meet other likeminded people and will keep your mind and body healthy. Leave the house everyday and go for walks. Clean up your diet and get rid of as much processed foods as your can. Speaking from experience, my mental health and physical health has improved SO much when I implemented a whole foods plant based diet wallahi. Most importantly, pray 5 times a day and express your gratitude to Allah everyday.
thank you so much :friendhug:

You poor thing ❤️

I take a 3 hour nap on my day off and your life begins falling apart? Whatever would you do without me, SSpot user @DojaKhat ?

May I suggest knitting/crocheting? I had it as a hobby growing up and it really came in clutch during the anxiety-inducing times of my final secondary school exams, with the added benefit of improving your attention span and patience as it's tricky at first, which'll translate into more patience with dealing with the harder practice questions.

Not to mention the cool designs you could wear and proudly tell your friends was your own handiwork.
Funny & Free Knitting Memes | Pick of the Knitter

@Wonyluvr just felt like searching it up on TikTok, it looks pretty trendy amongst the Gen Z girlies, so you'd have no problem trying it out without sticking out like a sore thumb for engaging in ayeeyo activities.

Wonyluvr

Womanist♀
VIP
@Wonyluvr just felt like searching it up on TikTok, it looks pretty trendy amongst the Gen Z girlies, so you'd have no problem trying it out without sticking out like a sore thumb for engaging in ayeeyo activities.
i know about crocheting I asked my mum just never got round to it.

Looks mad hard to me 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
You poor thing ❤️

I take a 3 hour nap on my day off and your life begins falling apart? Whatever would you do without me, SSpot user @DojaKhat ?

May I suggest knitting/crocheting? I had it as a hobby growing up and it really came in clutch during the anxiety-inducing times of my final secondary school exams, with the added benefit of improving your attention span and patience as it's tricky at first, which'll translate into more patience with dealing with the harder practice questions.

Not to mention the cool designs you could wear and proudly tell your friends was your own handiwork.
Funny & Free Knitting Memes | Pick of the Knitter
Your a full blown ayeeyo 💀

Trending