Now I understand why fob Somali women bleach

Honestly I don't think these are being honest about saying they want cadaan woman. Reason being in Somalia even darkskin women if beautiful are chased after regardless of skin tone.

But what I see is that this is just a gender war where divestors are being used to get at the other gender. Somali women will marry an Ajaanib and say she doesn't want Lugo baasto biriq and the men will marry Ajnabi and use that to say they don't want a darkskinned woman. It's just a petty gender war where each side says whatever will make the other side more hurt.

Somali women know many Somali men are insecure about their weight so they cuss them as Lugo baasto. Somali men know that Somali women are sometimes looked down upon as being darkskinned and belittled so they use that insecurity to insult them.
You’ve pointed out an interesting thing.

I'm not taking it seriously here and most of what I'm saying is just trolling. You don't know me in real life. If you knew me there, you wouldn't be talking like that. Even if you despise me because I am a fob, this is where I was born and I did not choose this. As for my marriage, I do not know what your problem with it I treat her the best way I can
And if you think I'm a misogynist I was almost killed once because I wanted to save my neighbor's wife, who was beating her always
If I hated women, I would let him beat her and listen to her scream all night long.
I hope you understand.

You hate women since you don’t want them educated or working. You ‘saved’ your neighbor from being beat, but without an education or money of her own, how will she leave him especially if her family is poor? Have you ever stopped for one moment to think why she stays to get beat? Why would a Somali woman who knows it’s wrong for a man to beat her stay? it’s ceeb in Somali culture for a man to beat a woman, so why is she staying?
Have you ever used your brain cells to actually think? 9/10 times it due to finances and their worry about who will feed their kids

Since you don’t believe in so called ‘educated women’ Are you going to pay for her bills and all the women trapped with no security to fall back on? Nope hardly doubt it.

The thing is you simply have a dehumanized approach to women. Hence why your so called ‘saving’ is laughable. You don’t have enough common sense or understanding that a woman under such a condition with no savings or job or education to fall back on will continue to get beat. Domestic violence and economic abuse go hand in hand.

The biggest way a woman can defend herself from abuse and exploitation is by having some sort of education and finances so that they can have the confidence to walk way. If you truly cared about ‘saving women’ you’d be encouraging that.

Last edited:
Nah I can see where this conversation is going no need to twist it you guys look down on the women back home like if they chose their circumstances,you wouldn’t last a day in their shoes
I don't. I think most men here agree those bleached monsters look appalling .

I'm being anti-colorist & advocate for the complete stop and purchase of bleaching products . Shame on you

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Agreed, but I find it funny how many of yall on this forum deny that Western-born/bred Somali men and boys don’t share the same thought patterns. I mean…., the biggest white women-worshipping group on Twitter is run by a Somali man 🙊🙊

Niggas are disagreeing with you because most western somali men prefer xalimos.

Outside of incel rants I honestly haven't seen or heard that many western Somali men voicing their opinions about preferring lightskin xalimos over darkskin ones.

Outside of dark NN and a few trolls you rarely see somali niggas hyping random non east Africans.

Even our biggest snow bunny chasers in Scandinavia aren't causing a scene about their dating habits.

Kisame

VIP
So a famous fob Somali TikTok guy has decided to date a white woman which is all great, that’s his choice. However some Fob woman roasted him for going for an average one. Yet here are the replies:

View attachment 343570View attachment 343571View attachment 343572

And then this is what a self hating Xalimo had to say:

View attachment 343573

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's wrong to blame cadaan women worship on p*

@Laiss

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aren't you the grown ass man that married a teenager????

Hop out of the general section you pedo
For people to take you serious come back to deen, otherwise you just gaal yar oo fitna ka shaqeyna among Muslims saaxib and that lais girl. You don’t believe in ilaahi and you giving people advice, how does that work.

Kisame

VIP
For people to take you serious come back to deen, otherwise you just gaal yar oo fitna ka shaqeyna among Muslims saaxib and that lais girl. You don’t believe in ilaahi and you giving people advice, how does that work.
The nigga is 23 and married a 17 year old. He needs to kill himself

It's a made up marriage Honestly it is better than love marriage Loving a girl you don't know and who doesn't know anything about her family is not a good idea.
Last year, I was going to get married I thought we liked each other But problems come between her and my family She also asked for 150 grams of gold then I told her iska tag inader

This girl is from ceerigaabo and I went to her and met her She is 17 years old, so I will now get engaged to her and move her to Hargeisa After a few months

Trending

Latest posts