NSFW: GAY SOMALI with WHITE BOYFRIEND on Facebook FRENCH KISSING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
Siilka hooyadaa was for posting this nasty shit, yes its me Local you banned my previous name after my diss track which is i dissed you f*ck you again :pacspit::pacspit:

Siilka hooyadaa was for posting this nasty shit, yes its me Local you banned my previous name after my diss track which is i dissed you f*ck you again :pacspit::pacspit:

You were unbanned within hours. I was unaware of the rules at the time. I was new to the job.

Hehehe legend. I will like to take you up on that offer when you said "waan ku waasi" in that track.

Apollo

VIP
It will happen, it's not a dream. Gays are filth, especially gay men. Hopefully there will be a new disease that wipes out gays from the face of the earth. Amen

The Illuminati failed with HIV, hopefully they'll come up with something more effective that takes care of both Bantus and Homos. :hemad:

This is very disturbing and buzz killing wallahi

Your country is disturbing and a buzz kill. Your dark continent is disturbing and a buzz kill. Your beliefs are disturbing and a buzz kill.

You should prioritize what you find disturbing and what you think is a buzz kill.

:childplease:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Your country is disturbing and a buzz kill. Your dark continent is disturbing and a buzz kill. Your beliefs are disturbing and a buzz kill.

You should prioritize what you find disturbing and what you think is a buzz kill.

:childplease:

I see Abdi is on troll stroll today

Status
Not open for further replies.