NSFW: GAY SOMALI with WHITE BOYFRIEND on Facebook FRENCH KISSING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Horta is this wishing death upon gay people the real deal? Because that's some barbarianism right there.

Niggas hoping for a biblical plague to wipe them out Egypt style :what:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Horta is this wishing death upon gay people the real deal? Because that's some barbarianism right there.

Niggas hoping for a biblical plague to wipe them out Egypt style :what:
We're not hoping, we are praying. As in literally making dua. Gays are a plague. I pray Allah swt wipes them all out like the people of lut. Ameen!!!

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
33948564.jpg

Islam gave the right to repent till your natural death. You do not have the right to kill anyone even the gays.
The Prophet (sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam) said: “Allah, Blessed and Exalted is He, says, ‘O son of Adam, as long as you call on Me, I shall forgive you of what you have done, and think nothing of it. O son of Adam, even if your sins were to reach up to the clouds in the sky, and then you were to ask for My forgiveness, I would forgive you and think nothing of it. O son of Adam, even if you were to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth, and then you were to meet Me after death, not worshipping anything besides Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great as the earth.’” [Tirmidhi]

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
@Reign kkkk and @Amun is your fellow Muslim.

Us secular kaafirs do not want to wipe out others like you people do. We are all about humanity.

Shame.
I'm about humanity. I don't agree with the wiping out of anyone except for homosexuals and immoral people such homos, pedophiles, incest lovers etc. I just want the disgusting people inhabiting this earth to be wiped out. I pray Allah turns them all into swines ameen.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Why are these supposedly straight men clicking on the link after AJ already told them the contents of it? :umwhat:

How are you going to act outraged when he told you it was a Somali fag kissing his white bf?:what1:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Corporate bankers, rush limbaugh, andy dick, the new york knicks, Reiko, fashion designers, frackers, saudis

Sooooooooo many things that need a good plague doe :tocry:

Why are these supposedly straight men clicking on the link after AJ already told them the contents of it? :umwhat:

How are you going to act outraged when he told you it was a Somali fag kissing his white bf?:what1:

Somalis have a higher rate of closeted or curious or DL.

They would like to at least experiment.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
AJ gonna snitch us out to another news crew :meleshame:

Too bad the far right media is more homophobic :hemad:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Then we're screwed :meleshame:

We have a member's zone but ain't using it wallahi we deserve whatever comes next

image.jpeg
Honestly I am done with you guys here, you never learn your lesson. Waiting to see this link on gays org website.

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Girl bring your stray bullets @Reiko :siilaanyolaugh:

He's not even worth a reply, this attention seeking ass has been crying and calcaaling all over the website since the day he or SHE signed up to SSpot. I've never in my entire seen any one ing and moaning like this. Sis do you think his testosteron level is low?

#fuckstraybullets.
#Iamaimingatbitchesnow
#comeatme.

Status
Not open for further replies.