Oblivious Somali Instagram "model" and an MP says 2 aljazeera "we will make Somalia great again"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Dont think so.

Isn't she the Tunni women who got married to a rich arab ?

You are correct !

Ugassadda is a different person. Her husband is about to lose his job because adeero lost the election. He was plugged out of the same building @Duchess lives in Tdot and was given a post in a high place in the government. He is one of the causes of extreme corruption. Kid just treated the people's money as it was a piggy bank of his.

I don't know anyone here and never cared for qabil or family linage. You just seemed reasoned and realistic so no wonder you take this emotional and illogical position comes as a surprise :mugshotman:
warya take a joke:bell:

i actually just got a pretty good job so no need to go to xamar for a piece of the aid money:ohhhdamn:

ps. he isnt my grandad

warya take a joke:bell:

i actually just got a pretty good job so no need to go to xamar for a piece of the aid money:ohhhdamn:

ps. he isnt my grandad

Do not kid with me like that, I actually liked you! I have a good job too but will go back to do our patriotic duty.

The country cannot be rebuilt by one man alone, we must support him. Our country needs us, we soon stop being the butt joke of the world :fittytousand:

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
I wonder if she gets ate out :cosbyhmm:
WDMJya.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.