Oblivious Somali Instagram "model" and an MP says 2 aljazeera "we will make Somalia great again"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
is he corrupt? he seems corrupt. Horta how can all these dirty MPs sleep at night while knowingly taking blood money :jcoleno: ppl are starving and ur pocketing aid money smh

In most cases they are making money off other desperate politicians who wanted to be elected to the presidency
not the civilians. As for Carab Cisse I am not sure, but all I know is he is wealthy for his age.

Imagine how many Greek villas we can buy with that money? :ahh:

In most cases they are making money off other desperate politicians who wanted to be elected to the presidency
not the civilians. As for Carab Cisse I am not sure, but all I know is he is wealthy for his age.

Imagine how many Greek villas we can buy with that money? :ahh:

But that money was probably originally meant to be aid money :jcoleno: Don't use haram money to buy our house walaal

He looks full with barris and hilib. He looks like he just finished having lunch.

CG just like HY has several MPs there. You just have to compete with other CGs in the selections,
with a bit of cash involved. Currently CG has 3 seats (various sub clans).

Maybe you know this guy Xussen Carab Cisse, he is one of the CG MPs and well known in the south. You can get in touch with
him next time.
esse.jpg

Bohol

VIP
But that money was probably originally meant to be aid money :jcoleno: Don't use haram money to buy our house walaal

True but it is not them that stole it, but politicians in the higher seats (ministers, presidency)
who get funds from the Gulf to win the presidency. Our money is 100% halal certified B,
don't worry.

:yousmart:

So when is it time to start harvesting the huge amounts oil and natural deposits of uranium we have. Better get to it before some other country realizes what we have and starts a bs war to get our natural resources.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
is he corrupt? he seems corrupt. Horta how can all these dirty MPs sleep at night while knowingly taking blood money :jcoleno: ppl are starving and ur pocketing aid money smh
You gotta know how to play the game. Be corrupt for the sake of anti-corruption. Take the bribes and payments, and then use it to to build schools, clinics, and other things the people need in your tuulo. Like the MPs who received large sums of money to vote for HSM or CC. They took the money and then voted for Farmaajo instead, lol.

True but it is not them that stole it, but politicians in the higher seats (ministers, presidency)
who get funds from the Gulf to win the presidency. Our money is 100% halal certified B,
don't worry.

:yousmart:

But you will lose your good name, you will make quick money and later they will forget you. On other hand, working sincerely your family name will live forever and your grandchildren will find place in government like Umar Arteh Ghalib the father and son. Plus you will respect in the horn and doors will be open for you from Djibouti, Somalia to Kenya. (My grandfather and uncles did that)

Status
Not open for further replies.