Official SSPOT Awards 2020

Lets just make this a @Furioso appreciation thread she's GOATED yall :wow1:

When did you get so sweet? I’m genuinely starting to get worried. Wariyaa how long has it been since you’ve posted in the NSFW section. I don’t think you’re mentally in the best state. What happened to the wannabe roadman from Rexdale who loved going to luxxys?
:damn:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
When did you get so sweet? I’m genuinely starting to get worried. Wariyaa how long has it been since you’ve posted in the NSFW section. I don’t think you’re mentally in the best state. What happened to the wannabe roadman from Rexdale who loved going to luxxys?
I find it sweet that you care for my well-being but trust me I am doing perfectly fine abaayo.:)

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
I’m actually blessed to have the sweetest younger sis to exist. A Y A N pops up when I look up “bad bih” in the dictionary
:tocry:
Wallahi Allah SWT is the best planner. He gave me furioso as an online older sister, luv literally has the literal best energy to exist, UNBEATABLE :fittytousand::lawd:

I feel like there’s something sinister behind that emoji especially the sspot version. It’s beyond creepy. I have to close my eyes when I come across a post by Jiron
1589511586154.png

1. I’m gender fluid niin nool
2. I’m older than Basra
3. Xiishow wariya

EDIT: I will not decline any gift cards or checks. My paypal is scarbyxhodan232@gmail.com. I’ll be waiting for the lacag to come through my caanjero karaar. We can talk after that
:wow1:
Wallahi Shmurda was right you ran out of the sauce do better sxb, I was expecting to question my existence but I just ended up feeling bad for you " gender fluid niin nool" kulaha

:jcoleno: