The ScoreBoard is now 2 - 1 for Ogaden

Ibrahim Qalinle is chilling in Muqdisho

@bidenkulaha

IMG_5728.jpeg

Last edited:

Somali Saayid

Frm President of Somalia, MP for Life, Cheese Love
VIP
What happened, did Saayid Blackie Ibn Hawiye Crusher get his revenge. Keep us updated.

The Mooryaans were threatening to torture him but they can’t because Ogadens have a large community in xamar

The Mooryaans were threatening to torture him but they can’t because Ogadens have a large community in xamar
I hardly doubt the OG in xamar could do anything to stop a hawiye offical kkk.

Mogadishu is a cosmopolitan city where all are welcome unlike kismaayo that is a 1 city state held by a btec dictator that stunted its growth. Do you know kismaayo was the third largest city in Somalia pre 1991? Now Baydhabo is much larger and i’m pretty sure Beledweyne is as well or on track

Mogadishu is a cosmopolitan city where all are welcome unlike kismaayo that is a 1 city state held by a btec dictator that stunted its growth. Do you know kismaayo was the third largest city in Somalia pre 1991? Now Baydhabo is much larger and i’m pretty sure Beledweyne is as well or on track

Kismaayo is growing in size and development thanks to the leadership of Sayid Ahmed Mohamed Islam

IMG_5695.jpeg
IMG_5694.jpeg

IMG_5730.jpeg

HSM has said he won’t give that to Madoobe. He wants to bring his own SNA and front line states. We’ll see if they buckle to that.

HSM was crying on Twitter spaces yesterday saying that the Military Ops in Hirshabelle & Galmudug will fail if Jubaland & KGS don’t advance on AS.

These are the same people who refused to send Jubaland weapons & trucks and instead wanted to bring their Mooryaan soldiers who were previously humbled in Coosweyne

IMG_5731.jpeg

These are Jubaland troops that regularly work day & night even on raining seasons to bring Security.These guys deserve more support from the FGS than AS supporting clans in Ceelbuur & Masagawaa

I laughed so hard when he said “because of Ogaden have large community in Xamar” 🤣.

I laughed so hard when he said “because of Ogaden have large community in Xamar” 🤣.
I don’t really give the Ogaden here attention especially OP. He feels embarrassed about his fellow daroods insulting Hamza barre calling him ‘markuumka’ so he is taking it out on Abgaal to make up for his uncles horgal ways. He is attempting to make barre look smarter than he is with a grand plan to take what he wants from the Hutu goverment then turn on HSM on some former pm rooble timing. Delusional to say the least. I can’t wait for the Jubbaland offensive though. Every dog has its day :pachah1: