Ogaden Vs Hawiye Part 2

All Ogaden across the Horn of Africa can’t even fill one district of Xamar 🤣. They claim laandheere because they live scattered in small dusty towns 🤣

You can’t touch Hormuud. They own the country including jubaland.

IMG_5735.jpeg
IMG_5736.jpeg

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
Yes and I even have some of them as friends. One is half Murusade while the other is full majerteen who studies in China and now lives in Mogadishu. I also have 2 Marexaan friends. I never saw an Ogaden lakin 🤣
You only see Ogaden in Ethiopia getting xooged by raw meat eaters

One sub office destroyed by your Kenyan masters back in 2019 don’t mean anything. Your people were starving because of it. Hormuud was your life line 🤣 We own the telecommunications of Jubaland. You know it.

Forget Jubaland your Absame capital jigjiga has hormuud seevices.Sahal (Golis) and Hormuud telecoms are currently working in Jigjiga. This is just the start of the integration into the Somali Republic. +252 works inside of Jigjiga since 2019.
That’s hormuud for you.

You only see Ogaden in Ethiopia getting xooged by raw meat eaters
True. The Oromo and habesha can tell the difference between the Somalis. The Ogaden is naturally submissive towards the foreigner 🤣. This year alone there were cases of Habesha/Oromo shooting up Ogaden and using them as target practices 🤣

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
True. The Oromo and habesha can tell the difference between the Somalis. The Ogaden is naturally submissive towards the foreigner 🤣. This year alone there were cases of Habesha/Oromo shooting up Ogaden and using them as target practices 🤣
How many cagdheere gets shot by a ENDF soldiers yearly 😂😂😂 Cagjar is a dog for Abiy Ahmed, cagdheere have no backbone and are comfortable under the gumeysi. Meanwhile Churches are being built in Jigjiga

One sub office destroyed by your Kenyan masters back in 2019 don’t mean anything. Your people were starving because of it. Hormuud was your life line 🤣 We own the telecommunications of Jubaland. You know it.

Forget Jubaland your Absame capital jigjiga has hormuud seevices.Sahal (Golis) and Hormuud telecoms are currently working in Jigjiga. This is just the start of the integration into the Somali Republic. +252 works inside of Jigjiga since 2019.
That’s hormuud for you.

Every year Hormuud gets bombed that’s a good sign. Also Jigjiga doesn’t have Hormuud where did you get that lie from. DDS has banned that terrorist company from operating in Ogadenia. Inshallah we will ban it from All of Jubbaland post Shabab 😂😂

Every year Hormuud gets bombed that’s a good sign. Also Jigjiga doesn’t have Hormuud where did you get that lie from. DDS has banned that terrorist company from operating in Ogadenia. Inshallah we will ban it from All of Jubbaland post Shabab 😂😂
Hormuud services work in jigjiga. Talk to me when you get rid of Hormuud from Jubaland. Until then I provide you with the services and you stay paying me 🤣.

Hormuud services work in jigjiga. Talk to me when you get rid of Hormuud from Jubaland. Until then I provide you with the services and you stay paying me 🤣.

Hormuud works for Al - Shabbab not miskeen Maqaarsades 🤣😂 Hormuud uses the money they earn to fund AS they don’t give a shit about Duduble or Murusade. That’s why Ceelbuur after 15 years still look like that.

Hormuud works for Al - Shabbab not miskeen Maqaarsades 🤣😂 Hormuud uses the money they earn to fund AS they don’t give a shit about Duduble or Murusade. That’s why Ceelbuur after 15 years still look like that.
1693694719922.png

Hormuud is just one of many Murusade enterprises. Our wealth is unmatched. This Murusade guy here below dictates your telecommunications in Jubaland. Be gratefull we connect you to the outside world.

IMG_3523.jpeg

Hormuud is just one of many Murusade enterprises. Our wealth is unmatched. This Murusade guy here below dictates your telecommunications in Jubaland. Be gratefull we connect you to the outside world.

The only place that heavily uses Hormuud in Jubbaland is Al - Shabab. We only accept Safaricom and other local companies 😂😂