Ogaden Vs Hawiye Part 2

I don’t really give the Ogaden here attention especially OP. He feels embarrassed about his fellow daroods insulting Hamza barre calling him ‘markuumka’ so he is taking it out on Abgaal to make up for his uncles horgal ways. He is attempting to make barre look smarter than he is with a grand plan to take what he wants from the Hutu goverment then turn on HSM on some former pm rooble timing. Delusional to say the least. I can’t wait for the Jubbaland offensive though. Every dog has its day :pachah1:

You think I give shit about the cries of my Fellow Langaab Daroods & the Hutu monkeys. Ogaden is Ogaden and we will play whichever side brings us Goods. Keep Dancing Hutu Boy that’s what your Skilled at

:silanyosmile:

You think I give shit about the cries of my Fellow Langaab Daroods & the Hutu monkeys. Ogaden is Ogaden and we will play whichever side brings us Goods. Keep Dancing Hutu Boy that’s what your Skilled at

:silanyosmile:

Yeah I’m definitely the one dancing. Will you hold my bags too :gaasdrink:

8B148723-4BCF-4B0E-9810-53923B97D345.jpeg

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
I said it in @bidenkulaha s thread
That Abgaal was stirring up problems ‘defending Mudulood farms’ and setting up confrences.

Im glad he was dealt with the guard they arrested will just take a flight back to Kismayo after NISA ‘debrief’ him about the prisoner. This is the proper Hiraab treatment in Jubbaland

Wallahi I have never seen 1 single Ogaden in Xamar so far and I have been Xamar several times. I do see the occasional Isaaq and Majerteen but no Ogaden at all. I laughed hard when he said he has sizeable community there 🤣.
Ogaden don’t live in that murusade ghetto jungle Warya no one wants to live with Kuwaiti skin gatherers

Ogaden don’t live in that murusade ghetto jungle Warya no one wants to live with Kuwaiti skin gatherers
Dumb cagdheer. Low IQ clan 🤣 Every single corner of the city you will find a Murusade. We are native to city. 50% of its soil west and south of the villa is my goof including the villa Somalia itself. I can get your kind kidnapped in a matter of seconds 🤣.

@galhareeri come and take over from here man I am tired arguing with these fools who wish they had what we have 🤣

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
Looks like abgal ogaden honeymoon coming to end. lol madobe on some crazy shit why lock up that poor guy and humiliate with cuffs on plane even al shabab guys who surrender aren't cuffed. Are his hands deadly weapons or something

Looks like abgal ogaden honeymoon coming to end. lol madobe on some crazy shit why lock up that poor guy and humiliate with cuffs on plane even al shabab guys who surrender aren't cuffed. Are his hands deadly weapons or something

The Last guy who got deported from Jubaland Republic to Xamar came by Boat. We usually don’t do favors but this Hutu guy was given an economy seat on the plane. That’s Cambuulo Privilege right there.

Dumb cagdheer. Low IQ clan 🤣 Every single corner of the city you will find a Murusade. We are native to city. 50% of its soil west and south of the villa is my goof including the villa Somalia itself. I can get your kind kidnapped in a matter of seconds 🤣.

@galhareeri come and take over from here man I am tired arguing with these fools who wish they had what we have 🤣

Xamar waxaad ka dagtaa deynile,soomaaliya waxaad ka dhagtaa ceelbuur which you share it with other hutu clans langaab irrelevant hutu

Xamar waxaad ka dagtaa deynile,soomaaliya waxaad ka dhagtaa ceelbuur which you share it with other hutu clans langaab irrelevant hutu

1693688913897.png

Dumb low IQ response. 50% of Xamar’s land lords are Murusade. Forget Xamar, your internet provider (Hormuud) in Jubaland is Murusade-Duduble owned 🤣

Wallahi I have never seen 1 single Ogaden in Xamar so far and I have been Xamar several times. I do see the occasional Isaaq and Majerteen but no Ogaden at all. I laughed hard when he said he has sizeable community there 🤣.
They are still mjs in that place
🤔🤔🤔