Old fathers Pose Significant Health Problems For Children AND the women they impregnate!

Would you go younger, if it was socially acceptable, and how young would that be.
nice try fed
Super Troopers Police GIF

nice try fed
Super Troopers Police GIF

Autistic people are more likely to fall into certain traps, for instance, there is a link between autism and the transgender community. In addition, perhaps falling prey to certain sexual disorders.

For your own sake, don't enter certain websites, and focus on other things such as the deen.

In real life, they can't stop staring at women in their 30s, 40s and beyond. The real reason men hate and lie about women in their 30s is one of the following;

1. They are pedophiles.
2. They are resentful at being turned down by a woman/women, and wait until she turns 30, as some sort of 'trump' card.

Meanwhile, women in their 30s, and 40s have babies everyday, with normal men who love them. These people live in some alternate dimension where women shrivel up and die at age 30.

I'm going to stop helping some of the doqons on this website, they are beyond repair.
There must be an element of Pedophilia for them to believe that women at 30 on average are menopausal because then they’ll justify being with an under 14 child since their fertility window is less than 15 yrs which is insane when you think about it.

In reality, women tend to start their periods at 13 and start menopause at 48 to 50. So on average healthy women have a 35 yr fertility window.

Autistic people are more likely to fall into certain traps, for instance, there is a link between autism and the transgender community. In addition, perhaps falling prey to certain sexual disorders.

For your own sake, don't enter certain websites, and focus on other things such as the deen.

tbh some people deserve chemical castration for what they did to minors

There must be an element of Pedophilia for them to believe that women at 30 on average are menopausal because then they’ll justify being with an under 14 child since their fertility window is less than 15 yrs which is insane when you think about it.

In reality, women tend to start their periods at 13 and start menopause at 48 to 50. So on average healthy women have a 35 yr fertility window.
bruh i heard a 100 year old impregnating a woman so its not all hope lost. this means i can enjoy my life till im 40 than i can settle down i dont have to worry about sperm

I fear pedophilia is more prevalent than we even want to imagine.

Mozart

You need people like me
The guy who wrote the paper had to go back and add this to the intro because people used the paper in the way you’re using it.

IMG_3145.jpeg

Everything is Qadr, but I do find it awfully convenient that the average man can tell you how later pregnancies for women can cause xyz, without any thought to how men having children later can also cause a myriad of issues as well. If anything when you explore the issues that aren’t just limited to biology but also social issues I’d say it’s worse for men since the oldest women have kids tends to be around 47 which isn’t even that old.

To add, I don’t really care about couples having children a bit later tbh since Somalis despite marrying relatively early tend to have a lot of kids hence their last few kids are usually born when parents are older. The youngest in the family was born when my mother was in her early 40s and my dad was pushing 50. I know serveral aunts and uncles who had their youngest kids in their 40s as well. That’s understandable when it’s usually a couple that have been together for 30 yrs or a man that didn’t have the opportunity to have kids previously.

However, my biggest issue is when older men in their 50s and 60s have kids with much younger women and don’t have the energy to raise those kids and literally leave everything to their younger wife who ends up being a single mother and later on her and her kids end up being supported by her husband’s older kids from the first wife.

The amount of cases I know of friends having to lowkey support their half siblings despite struggling with London rent and have other more important priorities such as also helping their own mother along with other things and are at a point in life in which they should be saving money with their spouses is incredibly high.

Most men that have kids in their 60s, don’t have the time or energy and 9/10 times in less than a decade they have to fob of their responsibilities on to their adult children who have their own lives and young children to support.

That for me is what needs to be spoken about.
My dad is in his 60’s getting married again. I’ve made it clear to him that it’s not my problem to support other people and himself . If he thinks he can support another family on his state pension that is him. Not my problem

My dad is in his 60’s getting married again. I’ve made it clear to him that it’s not my problem to support other people and himself . If he thinks he can support another family on his state pension that is him. Not my problem
let the legend live his life

Very easy said but when your father is old and needs assistance he will try and emotionally blackmail you into raising those kids and Somali parents don’t care about whether it’s their daughters and sons. I have female friends who are told their bad daughters for not giving their dad and half siblings money every month despite having to split bills with their husbands due to how expensive London is.

The guy who wrote the paper had to go back and add this to the intro because people used the paper in the way you’re using it.

View attachment 340045
Yes and millions of kids are born to mothers past 36. In fact the average Somali mother has 6 kids and tends of have her last 40-43. That doesn’t stop men from going on about the pitfalls of late birth despite their mothers still getting giving birth to their young siblings late as well.

Yes and millions of kids are born to mothers past 36. In fact the average Somali mother has 6 kids and tends of have her last 40-43. That doesn’t stop men from going on about the pitfalls of late birth despite their mothers still getting giving birth to their young siblings late as well.
i love my women young and old and in between

Very easy said but when your father is old and needs assistance he will try and emotionally blackmail you into raising those kids and Somali parents don’t care about whether it’s their daughters and sons. I have female friends who are told their bad daughters for not giving their dad and half siblings money every month despite having to split bills with their husbands due to how expensive London is.
I don’t get along with my dad anyway and I’ve already said it’s not my issue or responsibility to him I won’t be sending 1$. He hasn’t given more than $10 since I was 14 so no I won’t be giving anything

I've read a study once that concluded children born from older men are on average taller and have higher iq's than people with younger fathers

so i guess you win some, you lose some lol

high iq or autism which one u want for ur son
High iq of course lol

but there is a very strong correlation between high iq and aspergers. I'm pretty sure the average iq for someone with high functioning autism (doesn't need additional assistance) is 114, nearly one full standard deviation above the norm