VIP
Non of them are good enough for you.

giphy.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

EagerWelloffFlyingfish-poster.jpg

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
@Inquisitive_ your assessments are always fascinating to read. When I was younger as in before 30 I did not care about projects, I still don't think I do. I feel like people change if and when they want to. And I was very unlikely to meddle in the lives of others to bring about some haphazard results. I spent 99.9% of my time up to 30 not considering prospects. I collected data points over the years from secondary sources (people) and that 0.1%. What I observed during my early 20s:

Guys were abundant and everywhere (young and old). I knew some of the older Somali students in grad school and professionals but they were in two camps (1) mentor/protege type or (2) looking to hook a younger Xalimo. However they seemed a tad jaded but made up for it with their facility for banter. Perhaps I was an old soul but I shut down their advances tactfully. The younger ones (my age) were quite adorable. They appeared to have some unstated fondness for me but could never say so directly. This was a wonderful game of will-they-won't-they that never materialized (which was greater as I was very much focused on the future and they were not yet able to provide stability). And so we remained platonic friends.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You should lower by say 15 years:farmajoyaab:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I am between 10-15 years older than you, eedo.

Mariah-Carey-Nick-Cannon.jpg

I trust I will not be used for a come up. :farmajoyaab: Promise me that much lol.
I am already financially stable, it will be alright.
I promise you won’t be used for a come up , they look the same age too:gucciwhat:
You are the only woman for me:friendhug:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
One thing I'm curious about though is why all the sudden obsession with @sophisticate. She posted her voice on that thread but then what sent everyone into a frenzy? It was like 2 days before I came back off my break.
:cosbyhmm:

To answer the question your over anaylyzing is the true problem here. You have to let things be as hard as that is.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Nigga I’m in there too:silanyosmile:
She wants an artist like me :chrisfreshhah:
Bruh you guys are dming too?? The fitna one good looking xalimo can cause haha

It's like SOULSEARCHING all over again but this time its real and soph isnt stupid.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
:trumpsmirk: You're back after an unsuccessful attempt with gabar yare and after the fall out from a fabricated tale. @Odkac WRLD is my younger arm candy. That I will lavish with affection since he's been there since day one. Even when he thought I was a dude he was still into me.

Huuno, let's take one last look at the past and take a step toward the future.

giphy.gif
This changes everything
I love you f*ck these other niggas :eminemdamn: