Older men

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Yo @Odkac WRLD you need to get your ass to Canada buddy. Your wife @sophisticate is waiting here and Coronavirus is getting impatient in Seattle. Get a car and hit the road
upload_2020-3-15_13-29-41.jpeg

I am pullin up

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I'm not a boomer. But a millennial aka Gen Z.
What's the risk :vo3yidw:
Depends where you live. In a city then your % chance goes :nvjpqts: don't live in a city :Sutehja:

As of right now its still a low chance of getting it anyways. Canada has a ridiculously low population and huge gap between the key cities.

Depends where you live. In a city then your % chance goes :nvjpqts: don't live in a city :Sutehja:

As of right now its still a low chance of getting it anyways. Canada has a ridiculously low population and huge gap between the key cities.
Make me a spot sxb.. This coronavirus is taking over DK and its already a small country :noneck:

(1) mentor/protege type or (2) looking to hook a younger Xalimo.]
I can imagine how terrible that is for you, definitely not the type to mentor or the young dhocil to hookup with and set straight.

Your best bet is a younger confused gem that has a lot of dirt you can wipe off and set straight with a stick.

In my teens and early 20's I used to hunt for these types of female's but never found them.

But as I got older mindsets change, switched over to 1 but now fell back to position 2 after realizing that sometimes it's better to build from scratch using raw materials then to repair a broken product with a missing manual.
I stopped reading after this. Thank you very much @Inquisitive_ . We appreciate you !
Criticism is definitely not your forte :rolleyes:

Curiosity is a healthy thing! associated with higher levels of positive emotions and satisfaction in life, don't rob yourself from this and get reading!

Attachments

• upload_2020-3-15_23-51-35.png
    upload_2020-3-15_23-51-35.png
    90.6 KB · Views: 40
I can imagine how terrible that is for you, definitely not the type to mentor or the young dhocil to hookup with and set straight.

Your best bet is a younger confused gem that has a lot of dirt you can wipe off and set straight with a stick.

In my teens and early 20's I used to hunt for these types of female's but never found them.

But as I got older mindsets change, switched over to 1 but now fell back to position 2 after realizing that sometimes it's better to build from scratch using raw materials then to repair a broken product with a missing manual.

Curiosity is a healthy thing! associated with higher levels of positive emotions and satisfaction in life, don't rob yourself from this and get reading!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Inquisitive and a Samaroon woman would form a power couple and raise strong kids. Should we invite him? It’s almost spring in Canada. A very romantic season. They will get to know each other and we will celebrate the wedding after Ramadan. Or before if he wants to.

Should we play matchmaker and find him a young miskeen one? Lol