One history that most Somalis don't know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Looks at the title expects
some fun facts :ehh:see's first post disappointed but intrigued:ehh: continues to read 2 pages in already spot the no bantus in my country!!! :damn:comments:francis:
Waits for the inevitable war between the neo nazi somali nationalist and am black:mjpls:Crew:wow:
The only thing missing is that moryan girl who will come in here crying about people bashing her tyrone:mjdontkno:

Why are people debating looks to begin with? everyone knows what a Somali relatively look like and what a Bantu relatively look like. Looking pseudo similar to Somalis does not make you empirically Somali. We are Somali due to our blood,culture, reality, history and identity.

If looks were the key to assume others reality and identity then East Asians would be all the same and not grouped into separate ethnicities.

waraabe

Your superior
Looks at the title expects
some fun facts :ehh:see's first post disappointed but intrigued:ehh: continues to read 2 pages in already spot the no bantus in my country!!! :damn:comments:francis:
Waits for the inevitable war between the neo nazi somali nationalist and am black:mjpls:Crew:wow:
The only thing missing is that moryan girl who will come in here crying about people bashing her tyrone:mjdontkno:

I don't think anyone is pro Madow

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Moving on...

How comes the ones in carabta don't claim that they're indigenous? No ones going to deport them and they've mixed with arabta even more.

Apollo

VIP
Moving on...

How comes the ones in carabta don't claim that they're indigenous? No ones going to deport them and they've mixed with arabta even more.

Somalia is in Africa, so Bantu will try to claim that. Arabia is on a different continent they can't get away with claiming Arabia without looking like fools.

Status
Not open for further replies.