One history that most Somalis don't know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Moving on...

How comes the ones in carabta don't claim that they're indigenous? No ones going to deport them and they've mixed with arabta even more.
I think a fourth of Oman is mixed Bantu I've heard

Apollo

VIP
I think a fourth of Oman is mixed Bantu I've heard

They colonized Zanzibar and when the Europeans took over many Swahilis left for Oman. The old school Omanis aren't mixed with Zanjis, mainly the ones who arrived from Zanzibar.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
I wasn't throwing shade, they were being labelled Oromos lmfao. I named their clans tor prove their Somaliness. One is Isaaq the other Dhulbahante. Their FB accounts are there my nigga.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
They're are some Madow from Xamar should they go back to Tanzania as well? They're not the same ones from Jubbaland

I wasn't throwing shade, they were being labelled Oromos lmfao. I named their clans tor prove their Somaliness. One is Isaaq the other Dhulbahante. Their FB accounts are there my nigga.
Nice backtrack sxb :lebronwait:

There's still a noticeable trend in ur posts :mjpls:

A trend that can be reversed tho :drakewow:

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
No, but there is that region is belonged to Somalis Darood tribe. who were living there for past 400 years. They are Omani but very proud of their tribe and subclass.
So why can't the same apply to
Madowweyne? Isn't that a bit hypocritical

They're are some Madow from Xamar should they go back to Tanzania as well? They're not the same ones from Jubbaland

They are the same as the ones in Jubbaland only recently moved to Mogadishu, Inshallah we will set up a resettling program for Bantus in Mozambique, Malawi and Tanzania.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
They are the same as the ones in Jubbaland only recently moved to Mogadishu, Inshallah we will set up a resettling program for Bantus in Mozambique, Malawi and Tanzania.
And who is gonna pay for this resetting? Which one cost less sterilization or resettlement

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Those ones are mixed with Hawiye and Arabs so I don't know what you mean. Go back to fucking Africa and do it instead of taking haven in Europe? Go back to your land and mKe sure Bantus go to theres

Apollo

VIP
And who is gonna pay for this resetting? Which one cost less sterilization or resettlement

:lol: the only modern-day government that is trying to kick out an ethnic group is Myanmar. They are trying to get rid of the Indian origin Muslims through denying them citizenship, yet still most of them (Rohinya) are in Myanmar. India and Bangladesh aren't accepting them back.

Status
Not open for further replies.