One of the most nicest people you have met. poll

which ethnic foreign group has treated you the best?

• Cadaans

• Arabs and North Africans

• Turks

• Chinese

• Black Africans and diaspora Blacks/AAs

• Indian-Pakistani-Bangladeshi

• Malaysian-Indonesian

• Korean-Japanese

• Other

• Hispanic

Results are only viewable after voting.
One time I was with a Filipino, he was nice for the most part. Until it was time for me to ask to use his pen. Man said no. A fucking pen.

That's why you can't judge people on superficial interactions.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
One time I was with a Filipino, he was nice for the most part. Until it was time for me to ask to use his pen. Man said no. A fucking pen.

That's why you can't judge people on superficial interactions.
its based on these superficial interactions that most voted Cadaans and some Black.
An Arab would throw that pen at your face with a whole shoarma meal akhi.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
its based on these superficial interactions that most voted Cadaans and some Black.

I suppose that you interact with Moroccans on a daily basis, since Amsterdam is to Morroccans what Miami is for Cubans.

But are they really Arab though? I know Moroccans that don't want to be associated with Arabs at all. They claim Berbernimo.

Nah, I've had many Africans just plain offer me help or swap shift/cover for me, get me lunch, completely unannounced, I didn't even ask.

As a matter of fact even my current career path was heavily influenced by a uni prof of mine. I was 2 years into psychology, then the professor pulled me aside. He was a younger professor early 40's from Ivory Coast. Man straight up asked me what my intentions are in this field and broke it down how it's overly saturated and you need minimum a master's, if not a PhD, even then jobs aren't guaranteed and scarce.

As soon as he told me that I went straight to administration building and changed programs.

Salute to Mr. Touré :salute:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I suppose that you interact with Moroccans on a daily basis, since Amsterdam is to Morroccans what Miami is for Cubans.

But are they really Arab though? I know Moroccans that don't want to be associated with Arabs at all. They claim Berbernimo.
Moroccan Arabs/Berbers you have them all here.

Nah, I've had many Africans just plain offer me help or swap shift/cover for me, get me lunch, completely unannounced, I didn't even ask.

As a matter of fact even my current career path was heavily influenced by a uni prof of mine. I was 2 years into psychology, then the professor pulled me aside. He was a younger professor early 40's from Ivory Coast. Man straight up asked me what my intentions are in this field and broke it down how it's overly saturated and you need minimum a master's, if not a PhD, even then jobs aren't guaranteed and scarce.

As soon as he told me that I went straight to administration building and changed programs.

Salute to Mr. Touré :salute:
Psychology? He's a good man by stopping you.

CAR BROKE DOWN IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE IN BACKWOODS OHIO SCARY AS f*ck WENT WALKING TO NEAREST GAS STATION FOR A PHONE MY PHONE WAS DEAD AND CAR BATTERY DIED MADOW DROVE BY ME EVEN A FUCKING SOMALI DROVE BY ME DIDNT OFFER ME A LIFT ONLY A WHITE WOMEN PICKED ME UP SHES WAS IN HER LATE 30S AND GAVE ME A RIDE TO THE GAS STATION WOULD OF TAKEN ME 2 HRS TO GET TO

AMAZING WHITE LADY ALL I HAD TO DO IS EAT HER PUSSY

Trending

Latest posts