One of the most nicest people you have met. poll

which ethnic foreign group has treated you the best?

• Cadaans

• Arabs and North Africans

• Turks

• Chinese

• Black Africans and diaspora Blacks/AAs

• Indian-Pakistani-Bangladeshi

• Malaysian-Indonesian

• Korean-Japanese

• Other

• Hispanic

Results are only viewable after voting.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
East Asians (not the older ones, they have quite a bit of internalized racism), Malaysians and Indonesians, and AAs (not the suburban kind) we’re probably some of the nicest ppl I’ve met. I chose Malay-Indonesians cause quite a few share the deen
Ayaaaaaaaaaaaaan

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Filipinos, Malaysians, Bosnians are nice and humble I like them. Arabs are the least I like I never understood them since pre school in Sweden and my parents used to prefer if I played with other kids since they were less trouble makers

CaliTedesse

VIP
Filipinos, Malaysians, Bosnians are nice and humble I like them. Arabs are the least I like I never understood them since pre school in Sweden and my parents used to prefer if I played with other kids since they were less trouble makers
North African ones be proper rude and smelly

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
North African ones be proper rude and smelly
Nooooo is the Palestinians and the Lebanese omg the ones who burn schools and beat kids for no reason they’re the most stubborn people on earth even Khalejis Arabs don’t get them. North Africans are crazy too but they’re not that many in Sweden compared to Netherlands or France

CaliTedesse

VIP
Nooooo is the Palestinians and the Lebanese omg the ones who burn schools and beat kids for no reason they’re the most stubborn people on earth even Khalejis Arabs don’t get them. North Africans are crazy too but they’re not that many in Sweden compared to Netherlands or France
I cant believe that
burn school??
wtf
Palestinian and Lebanese ones are most civilized

Nastiness comes from how gaajo your home culture is. The more gaajo, the less naxariis you have.

That's why on average cadaans and chinese students at univeristy are nice, whilst chavs and qoxotis are not.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Nastiness comes from how gaajo your home culture is. The more gaajo, the less naxariis you have.

That's why on average cadaans and chinese students at univeristy are nice, whilst chavs and qoxotis are not.
makes sense kkk

Juke

VIP

Rich khaleejis and South Asians are still assholes. Doesn't matter how much money they have.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I've mainly had positive experience with everyone and a few bad but the worst experience have been with Somalis, blacks and whites by that order

Trending