One thing I have noticed about Ethiopians

In real life the FOB ones will never in a million years reveal their ethnicity.

They will go as far as saying they don’t know their ethnicity and just claim Ethiopia. Literally lying through their teeth.

Dumbass Somalis teach Ethiopians subclans and try to make foreigner love their qabil over another one. Don’t even get me on the rogue state who spend every second slandering other Somalis.

The only Somalis I have witnesssed being protective and not telling ajanabis Somali business are the 0.5s and Djiboutians.

They will go as far as saying they don’t know their ethnicity and just claim Ethiopia. Literally lying through their teeth.

Dumbass Somalis teach Ethiopians subclans and try to make foreigner love their qabil over another one. Don’t even get me on the rogue state who spend every second slandering other Somalis.

The only Somalis I have witnesssed being protective and not telling ajanabis Somali business are the 0.5s and Djiboutians.
that’s not true for tigrayans though, my hairdresser is one and she said everyone goes to their own thing and she said before she used to be proud to call herself ethiopian but now she’s seen the true colours, now amharas getting the tigrayan treatment watch them not call themselves ethiopian

That's not true but maybe yeah with Amxaar but an Agame woyana would proudly come to you and say he's Tigaru and same with Gallas

Not over the past few years. Ethiopia is dead now they all rep their different ethnic groups. I don’t think you quite know how bad ethnic tensions there have become.

I don’t think I ever saw an Amhara/Tigray/oromo flag before 2020. I didn’t even know those flags existed. Now they’re waved more than the Ethiopia one

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Not over the past few years. Ethiopia is dead now they all rep their different ethnic groups. I don’t think you quite know how bad ethnic tensions there have become.

I don’t think I ever saw an Amhara/Tigray/oromo flag before 2020. I didn’t even know those flags existed. Now they’re waved more than the Ethiopia one
I know oromo down my street. Tigrynaya ect. I know all their tribe idk what the person is talking about. I don't tell them I'm cisse or anything. To them I'm just Somali and Djiboutian

that’s not true for tigrayans though, my hairdresser is one and she said everyone goes to their own thing and she said before she used to be proud to call herself ethiopian but now she’s seen the true colours, now amharas getting the tigrayan treatment watch them not call themselves ethiopian

Thats just some Tigrays, but to a Somali they are very aware and paranoid.

There was a baddie in one of my classes last year with an promo bracelet, ironic thing was she acted hella white washed

Nin123

Hunted
VIP

I don’t care 😂

Sxb stop crap talking other Somali's if your .5 deal with it :patrice:

Trending