Opening a Tim Hortons in Mogadishu or Jubaland

Do Somalis back home drink coffee?

• Yes

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
The fast food sector is picking up in the developing world with experts predicting 50% of sales coming from outside of the developed world. I’ll be in Somalia for other reasons but I’ll give them a taste of Canada for those not able to vacation here.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
That's actually not a bad idea add Khat to the menu of the restaurant and that's a lot of money

Old Somali males will come in droves in the morning. They can get their coffee, khat and talk about politics with friends all in one place.

The only problen is the store will need a lot of seating or a strict policy about staying for too long. I'd also recommend opening it in Xamar because there's more diaspora over there other than that it's a great idea.

Apollo

VIP
That’s the beautiful thing about Somalia. You wouldn’t need a license and wouldn’t have to pay for using the likeness of the franchise.

They do that in China and it is kind of cringe to steal the style of a company without their consent.

That’s the beautiful thing about Somalia. You wouldn’t need a license and wouldn’t have to pay for using the likeness of the franchise.
Yeah, but then you would lose your competitive advantage what would separate you from every other shop since you’re not an official franchise , and how would they even be able to successfully duplicate the brand?

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
We pirates nigga all we do is pirate:damedamn:
BjF47wSCIAAiiJk.jpg

Lmao
Yeah, but then you would lose your competitive advantage what would separate you from every other shop, and if the last part of your post is true how would they even be able to successfully duplicate the brand?
Wym duplicate the brand? I literally just use their name. This alone would bring in traffic and put me ahead of the curve in terms of competitive advantage because of brand recognition lol.

@Apollo there’s nothing cringe about it. I’m making money off their name and at the same time lowering unemployment:ehh:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Sxb you and I both know that once these niggas have a taste of an iced coffee with extra base on a hot day they'll start chimping out :lawd:
It will work if he can get the recipes and ingredients, I doubt he can replicate it

Trending

Latest posts