Origin of the Habesha

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
But Yemenis themselves were Arabized. Yemenis spoke himyar language and saw themselves distinct from the Arabs of the peninsula. Yemenis like the Ethiopians hotep their history. How are you the origin of the Arabs when you didn't speak Arabic while other Arabs did?
View attachment 346284

Apparently yemenis(himyarites) were Arabized by adnani tribes while the himyarites were constantly getting xooged by the axumites and Persians. A gradual process through trade and wars with the Axumites and Persians by the Adnanis. Islam helped tremendously. Here are the languages these south Arabian Yemenis spoke while the real Arabs were speaking Arabic. Once Arabized these south Arabians proceed to forge lineages claiming descent from qahtan. Tuugo😂

But Yemenis themselves were Arabized. Yemenis spoke himyar language and saw themselves distinct from the Arabs of the peninsula. Yemenis like the Ethiopians hotep their history. How are you the origin of the Arabs when you didn't speak Arabic while other Arabs did?
View attachment 346284

Apparently yemenis(himyarites) were Arabized by adnani tribes while the himyarites were constantly getting xooged by the axumites and Persians. A gradual process through trade and wars with the Axumites and Persians by the Adnanis. Islam helped tremendously. Here are the languages these south Arabian Yemenis spoke while the real Arabs were speaking Arabic. Once Arabized these south Arabians proceed to forge lineages claiming descent from qahtan. Tuugo😂

It still sound Arabic to me

It still sound Arabic to me
They're all semitic languages ofcourse they'll have similarities. Tigrinya and all these south Arabian languages really sound Like Arabic but are gibberish to me. Afar and oromo languages are very similar and to a non Somali would sound the same but a Somali speaker wouldn't understand them

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
They're all semitic languages ofcourse they'll have similarities. Tigrinya and all these south Arabian languages really sound Like Arabic but are gibberish to me. Afar and oromo languages are very similar and to a non Somali would sound the same but a Somali speaker wouldn't understand them
Oromo sound like xaar to me

Trending