Oromo refugees travel to Qoryooley then to Mogadishu Camps

So they've escaped conflicts from Ethiopia just to come to Somalia as if that makes any sense. Why not go to Kenya at least there is a huge oromo population there and it's peaceful?

Arkan

Reer Miyi
So they've escaped conflicts from Ethiopia just to come to Somalia as if that makes any sense. Why not go to Kenya at least there is a huge oromo population there and it's peaceful?
It's very odd. Why are they even going to Somalia with those expectations?

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Why cant they just be deported damn it :snoop: send them back to where they came from

deporting these people wont help at all helping them find shelter until they get on their feet is better. let them learn th language and try make it a better place just like how somalis migrated to Kenya and are doing well there. I think they should be sent to Kenya since somalia is no better but even worse. these people seem like borana from their accent I can tell I think there fleeing from the great borana drought not war.

Arkan

Reer Miyi
deporting these people wont help at all helping them find shelter until they get on their feet is better. let them learn th language and try make it a better place just like how somalis migrated to Kenya and are doing well there. I think they should be sent to Kenya since somalia is no better but even worse. these people seem like borana from their accent I can tell I think there fleeing from the great borana drought not war.
Deporting makes no difference as you Oromos will keep coming back. It's a waste of resources.

Learn the language and make it a better place? Stay in Oromia. No one cares what Oromos are fleeing from and Somalis have no obligation to host Oromos.

Somalis know what needs to be done.
GIF by Mashable

You are an Oromo, why should we teach your people our language? Your presence in Somalia will not make it a better place. Stay the hell away from us.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Somalis migrate where?, NFD is Somali land!!.

It's very odd. Why are they even going to Somalia with those expectations?

They really believe Somalia is their land, and we are the invaders. Dadkaan need to be deported on sight. We need large detainment camps, with large buses to ferry them back and forth. Collect their biometric date, so that repeat offenders, can do hard labour. And if they refuse to stop coming, immediate hard labour camps.

Arkan

Reer Miyi
They really believe Somalia is their land, and we are the invaders. Dadkaan need to be deported on sight. We need large detainment camps, with large buses to ferry them back and forth. Collect their biometric date, so that repeat offenders, can do hard labour. And if they refuse to stop coming, immediate hard labour camps.
It all depends on the governing bodies that would rather exploit the aid organisations to host these people, siphoning funds into their own pockets without concern for both social and security issues.

Last edited:

Arkan

Reer Miyi
At 0:55 in the video, it mentions a camp that hosts 500 Oromo families in the Garisbaaley district. Depending on the number of people per family, this could be up to 3,000 or possibly more. That is insane.

Will they keep flowing into hotspots like that until they reach, what, 10k? The neighbourhood has already been unofficially named after them.

So you are telling me these guys left their regions in oromia, went through Somali galbeed which is peaceful and came to Xamar to find safety. Something isn't adding up, why didn't they go to JigJiga or any other Somali galbeed city as it is closer.

I'm suspicious about these Oromos and I think this is part of their plan to settle in Somalia. Soon they will be asking for Xaqq in Somalia and asking for MPs.

Same when they went to Puntland and Somaliland.

So you are telling me these guys left their regions in oromia, went through Somali galbeed which is peaceful and came to Xamar to find safety. Something isn't adding up, why didn't they go to JigJiga or any other Somali galbeed city as it is closer.

I'm suspicious about these Oromos and I think this is part of their plan to settle in Somalia. Soon they will be asking for Xaqq in Somalia and asking for MPs.

Same when they went to Puntland and Somaliland.

They already demanded seats in Mogadishu YEARS ago. The infiltration is more serious than we can even imagine.

They already demanded seats in Mogadishu YEARS ago. The infiltration is more serious than we can even imagine.
Yhh I remember they had a whole shir in Xamar while they were supported by dalandoole Mudulood.

Trending