Oromo refugees travel to Qoryooley then to Mogadishu Camps

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
Somalis flee to other Somali inhabited lands. You don't see Somalis running to Addis Ababa or any other area in Ethiopia. Oromos are in Mogadishu of all places.

Oromo Muslim refugees can stay but migration must be controlled and they can't stay. Somalis back home are already struggling its utter nonsense to accomodate for foreigners given the state of the country.
lol so you are not in the west typing this. Somalis refugees everywhere South Africa, Tanzania, Middle East, west, India, China. We scattered across globe and many don’t even try and assimilate to where they live while these Muslims Oromos are almost like us in the every way

lol so you are not in the west typing this. Somalis refugees everywhere South Africa, Tanzania, Middle East, west, India, China. We scattered across globe and many don’t even try and assimilate to where they live while these Muslims Oromos are almost like us in the every way
I'm talking within the context of the Horn of Africa and Somalis only have large numbers in the west

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
These are poor desperate people that want a better life, may Allah ease their pain and suffering. I hope we welcome and treat them good :)

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why hide it ?
1727800150237.png

Jungle

VIP
They eventually become efficient in Af Somali after many years. But thank God for the Clan systems. It will prove to be useful against this foreign infiltration as it gets worse.
They blend into raxweyn and sound just like the average person from xudur & baydhaba who learned af somali as an adult.

Now that I think of it how bad is your situation for you to migrate to battle ground? How the f*ck did they travel that far and get past Al-shabaab controlled city? There’s has to be an agenda here. To get to Qoryooley all the way from Ethiopia, you would have to go through a town called buulo fulay which is 100% al-shabaab controlled. Abiy must be sending these guys over here on purpose.
I don't believe the Qoryooleey story especially as its Shabelle tv and the 300 families isn't believable either.

Grimmer

Reer guri
They blend into raxweyn and sound just like the average person from xudur & baydhaba who learned af somali as an adult.

I don't believe the Qoryooleey story especially as its Shabelle tv and the 300 families isn't believable either.
They are traveling through heavy Al-shabaab territory. There’s a reason why hargeisa is filled with them, you can reach there with ease. The rafaad you would to go through to enter a shithole like dooy. Lol you are way better off staying in luscious green oromia.

Grimmer

Reer guri
if yall worried about Oromos out numbering Somalis back home and land is so great you guys would be moving back. But you know back home crazy and these old men women and kids living in tents made from scraps not a threat. I don’t know how refugees can be so xenophobic and right wing. Website getting crazy anti indian, pro Israeli, trump supporters. Im seeing rise in right wing Somalis
Oromos that face real issues other than the Wollo(Muslims), are the Christian ones. They are the buffer between Amhara and deep Oromo territory. Famine and inter clan fighting rarely happen, they are in a blessed land. The only kind of fighting that happens is ethnic fighting. Somalia who has ridiculous famines with thousands dying would be in an even harder position with folks coming and taking what little they have to survive. Not to mention fighting happening on sub sub clan level and terrorist running half the country. Somalia is a place a lot of Ethiopians fear believe it or not. Refugees coming from Ethiopia in my opinion is backed by an agenda. They want to push a bunch of these raw meat eaters into our country so they can have a stake on our ports and land in the future.

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
Oromos that face real issues other than the Wollo(Muslims), are the Christian ones. They are the buffer between Amhara and deep Oromo territory. Famine and inter clan fighting rarely happen, they are in a blessed land. The only kind of fighting that happens is ethnic fighting. Somalia who has ridiculous famines with thousands dying would be in an even harder position with folks coming and taking what little they have to survive. Not to mention fighting happening on sub sub clan level and terrorist running half the country. Somalia is a place a lot of Ethiopians fear believe it or not. Refugees coming from Ethiopia in my opinion is backed by an agenda. They want to push a bunch of these raw meat eaters into our country so they can have a stake on our ports and land in the future.
Look at the people in video they not taking over anything.good chance their second third generation will barely have any ties to Oromos. Xamar has assimilated plenty of folks from all over these folks I don’t think will be different.

plus Somalia has huge buffer in dds and nfd. I don’t think there is any chance they take over those regions with our population growth forget port in heart of Somalia πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄.

Grimmer

Reer guri
Look at the people in video they not taking over anything.good chance their second third generation will barely have any ties to Oromos. Xamar has assimilated plenty of folks from all over these folks I don’t think will be different.

plus Somalia has huge buffer in dds and nfd. I don’t think there is any chance they take over those regions with our population growth forget port in heart of Somalia πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄.
Xamar took in Yemenis 100’s of years ago, taking an Oromo in 2024 is different. Xamar today is only for people who have money. If you try to live in xamar without a decent amount of money you’ll be sleeping on the street. Look at all the rx and Bantu idps there, life is horrible for them.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Hilmaam

I am happy finally hamar is taking these low level scum migration, can we dump these fools in PL to hamar also, we know productive migrants vs leeches who suck on your limited resources and their the leeches, they don't contribute anything and we know oromia is offloading their garbage ppl to seek somali aid money. I pray Mogadishu takes them all in. Go to dire dawa dummy where they already annexed it and speak better somali plus know more clan knowledge then u but they will always be loyal.to oromia. Oromo believe they were kicked out of somalia and it's their traditional.lands.

You are right, the ppl in the video are not recent arrivals. Qoryooley had camps hosting Somali and Oromo refugees that opened in the 70s.

Jungle

VIP
Xamar took in Yemenis 100’s of years ago, taking an Oromo in 2024 is different. Xamar today is only for people who have money. If you try to live in xamar without a decent amount of money you’ll be sleeping on the street. Look at all the rx and Bantu idps there, life is horrible for them.
The land these idp camps are built on are all owned by the locals. They will all be evicted eventually and pushed to Balcad/ Afgooye Hopefully they will go home from there

Yhh I remember they had a whole shir in Xamar while they were supported by dalandoole Mudulood.

Well anyone who comes to Xamar asks for Mudulood blessing first and foremost. Its been that way for centuries gacan hoorsade

The camps tens of thousands of elaay live on are owned by a handful of families :heh: .Turksom wa goof hal reer bixiyay tuugsadow

Garasbaaleey idinka iyo wasaqdiina waa la idinka saaraa, oromada idinka wato

Why are Somalis shocked we have Oromo tribes who claim Somali and even get support from somali clans. Key example is Jaarso. All of their land is controlled by oromiya, they speak Oromo and also claim it. The border between oromos & Somalia’s borders is 20 miles, because of Jaarso. In 10 years Sitti Zone might not have a border with Somali region.

Sad state of affairs when ppl are hating on refugees that have been displaced from their homes, especially considering many somalis were and are in such a state.

Trending