Oromo refugees travel to Qoryooley then to Mogadishu Camps

Arkan

Reer Miyi
Alhamdulilah allah made them go away from my land. Qoryooley is not for these gallas, my folks probably chased them past afgooye.
Your folk and Jiido were busy skirmishing while they were migrating to your lands. Ka waran dhulka Somalida isku dhex laynayso baa lagu soo guuraya.

There is no reason for Shiisheye to be in any of the volatile regions where other Somalis themselves would be at risk due to clan ties.

Grimmer

Reer guri
Your folk and Jiido were busy skirmishing while they were migrating to your lands. Ka waran dhulka Somalida isku dhex laynayso baa lagu soo guuraya.

There is no reason for Shiisheye to be in any of the volatile regions where other Somalis themselves would be at risk due to clan ties.
Now that I think of it how bad is your situation for you to migrate to battle ground? How the f*ck did they travel that far and get past Al-shabaab controlled city? There’s has to be an agenda here. To get to Qoryooley all the way from Ethiopia, you would have to go through a town called buulo fulay which is 100% al-shabaab controlled. Abiy must be sending these guys over here on purpose.

Holy shit they look so Somali
Especially the young girl
Yea, where cooked Imma sell my abtirsis to these niggas.

scrnli_9_30_2024_6-11-16 PM.png

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
if yall worried about Oromos out numbering Somalis back home and land is so great you guys would be moving back. But you know back home crazy and these old men women and kids living in tents made from scraps not a threat. I don’t know how refugees can be so xenophobic and right wing. Website getting crazy anti indian, pro Israeli, trump supporters. Im seeing rise in right wing Somalis

if yall worried about Oromos out numbering Somalis back home and land is so great you guys would be moving back. But you know back home crazy and these old men women and kids living in tents made from scraps not a threat. I don’t know how refugees can be so xenophobic and right wing. Website getting crazy anti indian, pro Israeli, trump supporters. Im seeing rise in right wing Somalis
somalia is worse off then Ethiopia.why don’t they stay over there.

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
somalia is worse off then Ethiopia.why don’t they stay over there.
Oromos are not 1 people they are divided just like Somalis maybe even more so since they are not even all Muslim and assimilate others. Many fleeing persecution and death from state. Just like many Somalis fled to dadab during war for safety and international aid. Just like Somalis could be pit stop to west or Middle East. I look at video and I don’t see any threat these people if they stay will not even speak Oromo in 1-2 generation. Already speak Somali Muslim and will be sssimilated

1727753970734.jpeg

Oromos are not 1 people they are divided just like Somalis maybe even more so since they are not even all Muslim and assimilate others. Many fleeing persecution and death from state. Just like many Somalis fled to dadab during war for safety and international aid. Just like Somalis could be pit stop to west or Middle East. I look at video and I don’t see any threat these people if they stay will not even speak Oromo in 1-2 generation. Already speak Somali Muslim and will be sssimilated

View attachment 344434
Somalis flee to other Somali inhabited lands. You don't see Somalis running to Addis Ababa or any other area in Ethiopia. Oromos are in Mogadishu of all places.

Oromo Muslim refugees can stay but migration must be controlled and they can't stay. Somalis back home are already struggling its utter nonsense to accomodate for foreigners given the state of the country.

Trending