waraabe

Your superior
This ones futo so fat it's falling out:ohdamn::ohdamn:
Ruhama1.jpg
:ahh:

Perfect for children

Hubble

VIP
1) I am not from Somalia and dont ever plan to go there - so no point in saying leave somalia

2) this thread is to appreciate the beautiful oromo women

3) everyone is a qabiilest as they have qabiil

4) no one is talking about Somali women

Those oromo queens need to be appreciated more for their beauty and just nature

1) I was addressing Suxufi who said they need their own state

2) You can do that without mentioning Somali women, everyone is entitled to their taste

3) You can have a qabiil without spewing hatred on other qabiils like you do. You make the most crass, unbelievably disgusting comments about Somalis like cheering rape by AMISOM

4) Somali women are mentioned several times in this thread

waraabe

Your superior
1) I was addressing Suxufi who said they need their own state

2) You can do that without mentioning Somali women, everyone is entitled to their taste

3) You can have a qabiil without spewing hatred on other qabiils like you do. You make the most crass, unbelievably disgusting comments about Somalis like cheering rape by AMISOM

4) Somali women are mentioned several times in this thread

I love Making you angry :oops::oops:
I apologize

I love these bait threads. Basically every xalimo who get worked up about this must be under average with nasty attitude :wow1: why the hate on fellow Muslim women?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
@Suxuufi please ignore these insecure girls who are derailing this thread continue on with this thread your doing a good job. In fact i wouldnt mind if you made amharic women appreciation thread or evn tigray/eritriean :ahhhh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts