Our ancestors were useless bastards

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oromo are so peaceful" "Oromo aren't trying to take over" "Oromo are miskiin" "Oromo don't hate Somalis" "Leave them alone they're oppressed". It looks like they have blood feud with us, we should be very worried.
These guys are westernized, in Africa things are very violent and bleeding. Look at what is happening in Burundi now.

Hafez

VIP
@AbdiJohnson if we agree on something it still doesn't change my mind that you should be dealt with if you don't change. Leave your gaalnimo and qaniisnimo...

Hafez

VIP
Never.

I rather die on my feet than live on my knees (in some cases that's fine)
Alright, you chose this route. Even if my own brother became a gaal and atheist, I'd want them dealt with. Making me laugh won't waver my beliefs and values. I never turn back on Islam. It's a part of me, it's engrained in me. No amount of material goods can change that.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
we are trying to help waraabe and i bet you all are making him feel worse

Alright, you chose this route. Even if my own brother became a gaal and atheist, I'd want them dealt with. Making me laugh won't waver my beliefs and values. I never turn back on Islam. It's a part of me, it's engrained in me. No amount of material goods can change that.

You will be dealt with if you tried anything on your brother. Don't push your luck

King-of-GODEEY

♛♛ SSpot overlord ♛♛
We didn't come from freaking disgusting Oromos. They migrated from Kenya while we lived in our region always

Also the Somali looking Oromos are all Somali they've always been Somalis who fell to their expansion. Oromos are still expanding

King-of-GODEEY

♛♛ SSpot overlord ♛♛
@waraabe what other ethnicity in Africa has this much land?

524px-Somali_map.jpg

King-of-GODEEY

♛♛ SSpot overlord ♛♛
Don't be a fool. So Borama and Laascanood belong to Isaaq now by your logic? Or Somaliland belongs to Somalia don't you agree then since they claim your land?

In Kenya all lands are held by Somalis. Ethiopia is a weird shithole but Somalis still have their land.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Yep. Believe it or not our oral traditions on Somalia go wayyy back, even before the oral traditions of ethnic Somalis by at least 600-700 years. We've also written on the history of Somalia ever since we arrived. The best history book on Somalia (although it has minor mistakes) is that of Sharif Aydruus (who was Asharaaf) called 'bughyat al amal'. We've written on everything lol. What did you expect? We were literate for over 1000 years. We were also literate in our ancestral homes.
:mjlaugh:

The sly digs

siilaanyolaugh

You a funny guy

Status
Not open for further replies.