Pakijeet incel breaks down “flaws” of random Somali female user

IMG_1359.jpeg
https://x.com/abuhanifatrax/status/1823047015317602708?s=46

Pakistani guys are something else. Only demographic that stay in somali people business particularly the girls. They know too much and are too comfortable because of our accepting ways.

Pakistani guys are something else. Only demographic that stay in somali people business particularly the girls. They know too much and are too comfortable because of our accepting ways.
Because Somali niggas allow them. Not to mention how beg uk Somalis in general are towards all brown jeets

View attachment 338732
nah Somali men are actually our biggest opps wtf
We can't say for certain they're somali. There's actually so many larpers on tiktok causjg great damage to out name. However, I won't deny there's a growing number of extremist somali men that also radicalising younger somali boys in spewing hatred towards Somali women it's honestly scary. My sister showed me a tiktok live of a famous British black male actor who was on eastenders discussing about somali, I couldn't believe it

Mosthated’s crew despise Somali women but they are a minority but they have such big mouths they are worth 2k Twitter accounts with how loud they are 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
I see fobs back home saying the most vile shit about us too tho :damsel:divest Somali women movement is needed me thinks