Pakijeet incel breaks down “flaws” of random Somali female user

I have done nothing but admonish the trolls all im saying a separatist movement from somali women is just fuel to the fire.

These trolls are a loud minority who get to reign free because of elon musk policies.
They’re not a loud minority tho.. there needs to be reeducation camps aimed at Somali men and boys across the world. The incels simply say what many think deep down. Look at zvbear he runs one of the biggest cadan women worshipping groups on twitter & he’s not even affiliated with those incels. The issue runs deeper than many of yall would like to admit

seoulmates

Inactive.
Bro I’m actually fuming. I fucking hate these incels and ajnabis in our business. I hate these smelly pajeets that use “xoog” and “xaar” meanwhile we couldn’t give two shits about what those inbred got going on.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
They’re not a loud minority tho.. there needs to reeducation camps aimed at Somali men and boys across the world. The incels simply say what many think deep down. Look at zvbear he runs one of the biggest cadan women worshipping groups on twitter & he’s not even affiliated with those incels. The issue runs deeper than many of yall would like to admit
The vast majority of zvbear users are madow men. Most users don’t even know he is somali.

Its like using myron gaines as an example against the sudanese community.

seoulmates

Inactive.
They’re not a loud minority tho.. there needs to reeducation camps aimed at Somali men and boys across the world. The incels simply say what many think deep down. Look at zvbear he runs one of the biggest cadan women worshipping groups on twitter & he’s not even affiliated with those incels. The issue runs deeper than many of yall would like to admit
There needs to be a Somali version of denazification. Nuremberg for these incels too

Wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
Bro I’m actually fuming. I fucking hate these incels and ajnabis in our business. I hate these smelly pajeets that use “xoog” and “xaar” meanwhile we couldn’t give two shits about what those inbred got going on.
It’s definitely in the UK how embarrassing

The vast majority of zvbear users are madow men. Most users don’t even know he is somali.

Its like using myron gaines as an example against the sudanese community.
Myron is a representation of north Sudanese psyche.. they hate blackness, worship Arabs/ whites & are extremely sexist. All those men represent their communities hidden views

Trending

Latest posts