Pakistani dugsi teacher abuses boy for not reading Arabic properly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
This boy understands zero Arabic and is abused to read and memorise a totally foreign language.

Standard dugsi in 3rd world shitholes. Low IQ apes like this man is responsible for children. .

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
That is extremely abhorrent but you don't see anyone on SSpot bashing Pakistani's on a daily basis. Laakin one video about Saudi's and the whole forum explodes.

That tweet is subtly triggering (not offending) me, how do you know he is Atheist? How is Islam a death cult?

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
That is extremely abhorrent but you don't see anyone on SSpot bashing Pakistani's on a daily basis. Laakin one video about Saudi's and the whole forum explodes.

That tweet is subtly triggering (not offending) me, how do you know he is Atheist? How is Islam a death cult?

They believe all children are born Atheist and are brainwashed into Christianity, Islam, Hinduism etc. That's why they called him "a young Atheist".

The dugsis in Somalia are much worse

I used to go to an Eastleigh dugsi, absolute savagery from the macalin there. He used to take the students tops off and blindfold them with it (obviously he would beat them with a plastic stick)

That was only kenya, I heard that students would get beaten to death in Somali dugsis and the macalin would cite "much deen" as an excuse to get away with it.

It's truly horrible

waraabe

Your superior
Lol the op obviously is ignoring the fact that you get disciplined like this in large parts of the world by teachers, and for those who grow up in Africa and Asia this is the strict discipline that they are brought up in. As for the boy being atheist I don't buy it. Caadi iska dhig sxb. I don't think the teacher is doing anything wrong. I bet you that kid will come prepared next time. Stop this pc softie nonsense

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Yeah, this standard loool. They do this shit here in the Untied States. I'm glad some of these fuckers and their parents are getting locked up.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
They used to slap my cheeks because I had big cheeks. Sometimes they would pinch them hard AND they used a long thin stick that said "wizz" in the air. To sum it up, quran school was a terrible experience. It was learning by fear and that's why I do not remember most of what I learned except a few words here and there like inaladina.

Lol the op obviously is ignoring the fact that you get disciplined like this in large parts of the world by teachers, and for those who grow up in Africa and Asia this is the strict discipline that they are brought up in. As for the boy being atheist I don't buy it. Caadi iska dhig sxb. I don't think the teacher is doing anything wrong. I bet you that kid will come prepared next time. Stop this pc softie nonsense
Easy to say when it's not your kid in the video

lol I used to get beaten like that as a kid. It gave me discipline
Same as most of us. But come on dude this was savage. He's beating the kid like he's a grown man. And its not like the boy will magically be able to read classical arabic the more you hit him. Absolute laziness on behalf of the teacher

Please stop you're giving me memories of my dugsi in Abu Dhabi the macalin was an Arab and if you couldn't recite it properly he'd throw rocks at you :meleshame:

waraabe

Your superior
Same as most of us. But come on dude this was savage. He's beating the kid like he's a grown man. And its not like the boy will magically be able to read classical arabic the more you hit him. Absolute laziness on behalf of the teacher

The kid won't be a snowflake

Keo

VIP
They used to get belts out and whip the kids. I went to a dugsi and it was a Somali teacher. I rarely got hit because I used to do what I was told.

It was satisfying watching other kids get beat for making mistakes while you get to chill and relax after getting it right.

:banderas:

VixR

Veritas
Please stop you're giving me memories of my dugsi in Abu Dhabi the macalin was an Arab and if you couldn't recite it properly he'd throw rocks at you :meleshame:
:wtf:Rocks? Really?
They believe all children are born Atheist and are brainwashed into Christianity, Islam, Hinduism etc. That's why they called him "a young Atheist".
That doesn't sound right. The Islamic belief is that all children are born Muslim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending