Pakistani dugsi teacher abuses boy for not reading Arabic properly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
?

That doesn't sound right. The Islamic belief is that all children are born Muslim.

Yeah that's the Islamic belief. Atheists believe the complete opposite.

Wait.. did I miss the sarcasm? Lol.

VixR

Veritas
He's throw like 4 but he would only aim for your back and stuff. One day I threw a rock at the windows and ran away
Lol nice.

An ustad broke my finger and all it took was weaving a stick through my fingers and crushing my hand, but throwing rocks?! Throwing a rock at a kid can do some serious damage. I would advocate for whipping over that wtf. Mental.

Lol nice.

An ustad broke my finger and all it took was weaving a stick through my fingers and crushing my hand, but throwing rocks?! Throwing a rock at a kid can do some serious damage. I would advocate for whipping over that wtf. Mental.
Damn that must've hurt broken fingers suck

My macaalin gave a little Somali girl the sweet chin music kick to the face when she said she forgot to memorize the surah she was assigned the week before. She was KO'd

SenseSays

Years to look forward to
Getting your fingers hit by rulers was the worst.

My Macalin used to lock kids up in a very small dark room with no sitting space for 4 hours as punishment for not reciting the Quran correctly.

Last edited:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Our dugsis are so much worse.

Being lined up and whipped for someone else's fuckup. Being hit for no apparent reason. Trying to memorize pages upon pages of archaic Arabic without understanding a single word.

:dead:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
yall talking bout some guantanamo bay shit itt :dwill:

niggas getting put in the hole and shit :mjkkk:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Wallahi one of my teachers used to put kids that couldn't be older than 7 or 8 in tiny closets.

:faysalwtf:

These are some PTSD macalins tryna pass the trauma on

:dabcasar:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I went to a Paki dugsi growing up, some of the teachers were chill, infact one of the younger macalins would take breaks to smoke his weed in the parking lot, but the fucker would always take our snacks. I guess he had the munchies. There was one old macalin his face alone would make you shiver, he was mean as f*ck!

lol I used to get beaten like that as a kid. It gave me discipline

Some kids can use some spanking. I got my discipline from my dad who was my best friend when I did things right. A good grade got me a trip to the movies, introduction to his friends out in town before we catch a movie, bragging rights on display to other men in his circle. He showed me what I would get if I did my homework and aced the tests. If I relaxed on the homework and I skipped couple, flanked a test or brought lousy grades on the report card, or someone complained about me and the complaint got to him, there was hell to pay. So, I learned early on, it all depended on my actions.

I solved conflicts with other kids I was beating up a moment ago just because I didn't want their complaint to reach my dad :) I would get into fights, win, then apologize as the kid walks to our house for complaint. As I reached adulthood, his instructions of how to conduct myself became part of the norm for me. Discipline is important, and some kids need to be spanked.

Last edited:
I went to a Paki dugsi growing up, some of the teachers were chill, infact one of the younger macalins would take breaks to smoke his weed in the parking lot, but the fucker would always take our snacks. I guess he had the munchies. There was one old macalin his face alone would make you shiver, he was mean as f*ck!

Good cop bad cop scenario, it works perfectly.

This thread just brought up some very unpleasant memories :yloezpe:

In fact you lot inspired me to call child services on the next dugsi I come across :dead:

This thread just brought up some very unpleasant memories :yloezpe:

In fact you lot inspired me to call child services on the next dugsi I come across :dead:

Some are being dramatic I think. There is no reason to malign Dugsi Teachers who do great service for our community. Check who is complaining negatively and crying over their experiences ;) Biased as they come.

Last edited:
Instead of resenting my teacher for forcing me to use my right hand since I was born left handed, I realized being ambidextrous was useful later on. I use both hands now and play soccer exclusively with the left leg.

Hope that c

Some are being dramatic I think. There is no reason to malign Dugsi Teachers who do great service for our community. Check who is complaining negatively and crying over their experiences ;) Biased as they come.

I dislike all macalin teachers, they deserve to be monitored and they get away with too much

Status
Not open for further replies.