Pakistani dugsi teacher abuses boy for not reading Arabic properly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I'm only joking around. I do believe macalins need to be monitored tho, too much abuse gets swept under the rug in dugsi

All forms of abuse are not good and should be unacceptable. But I do take the horror stories of some with a grain of salt owing to their declared sentiment towards Islam. I am suspicious lol.

With that said, I agree with you, parents should talk to their children and ask how they did in Dugsi the day. Communication is important. Dugsi teachers nowadays are smart enough to know a simple mark on a kid can land them in jail if they are accused of abuse. Most teachers at Dugsi nowadays are young Somalis who were born here or came here at a young age surprisingly, some of these teachers are Somali girls. I guess Somalis made progress in the last 20 years in America. Good things are happening while the fall out is dhegdheer, VxtR, Ebi etc LOL.

Last edited:
All forms of abuse are not good and should be unacceptable. But I do take the horror stories of some with a grain of salt owing to their declared sentiment towards Islam. I am suspicious lol.

With that said, I agree with you, parents should talk to their children and ask how they did in Dugsi the day. Communication is important. Dugsi teachers nowadays are smart enough to know a simple mark on a kid can land you in jail if they are accused of abuse. Most teachers at Dugis nowadays are young Somalis who were born here or came here at a young age, surprisingly, some of these teachers are Somali girls. I guess Somalis made progress in the last 20 years in America. Good things are happening while the fall out is dhegdheer, VxtR, Ebi etc LOL.

I mean... You can't just ignore negative news because it happens to be about islam, that's how people get away with abuse because folks are dismissive. There's a genuine problem with madrassas and child abuse here, too many scandals

Good things are happening while the fall out is dhegdheer, VxtR, Ebi etc LOL.

what's this suppose to mean lol

I mean... You can't just ignore negative news because it happens to be about islam, that's how people get away with abuse because folks are dismissive. There's a genuine problem with madrassas and child abuse here, too many scandals

what's this suppose to mean lol

You have a point in addressing and stopping abuse where it exists. It may have been prevalent in early years of immigration but as time went on, attitudes changed and today you have Somalis who grew up in America teaching their younger peers. Where beatings used to be the method to get some kid memorize and do their lessons, now is the incentive of competition and winning big money.

A relative of mine in high school won couple prizes, he made a total of ten grand in two years. Made trips to other countries for competition. He wakes his family up early on weekends just so he goes to Dugsi. His friends are there, am sure he has a crush on the girls there too :) To have a Community like you in America as you grow up is very important. I see dugsi as a way to have the kids stay moored to their community and culture. All ethnic groups do instill their culture that way in their younger generations. While there is room for improvement in all fronts, we should not forget the importance of a community through Dugsi.

PS: I was messing with you with the last part earlier :)

Netero

Kim Jong Fun
Anyone who pronounces 'dh' with a 'za' or 'th' with a 's', wallahi deserves to be whipped.
I went to a Paki dugsi for a few months and this is how they were teaching students. They actually"corrected" me from the proper pronounciation to that. I was seething angry after each class. I want to go back to that dugsi now with my belt and do a dugsi whipping.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I went to a Paki dugsi for a few months and this is how they were teaching students. They actually"corrected" me from the proper pronounciation to that. I was seething angry after each class. I want to go back to that dugsi now with my belt and do a dugsi whipping.
Let's go pray zuhr bro :chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.