NEWS PM Rooble orders that Axmed Ciise Cawad is to be removed as Foreign Minister, Cabinet Changes

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
All that bootyclapping minister Cawad did for Xaarmaajo and now he is tossed like a used condom over a tweet post.:pachah1::russ:

I argue PL authorities to ban this puppet from coming to our land.:hillarybiz::bell:

FM Awad has done a great service for his nation and was replaced by someone from the same community.

The President also gave him an ambassadorship for his troubles, he'll be fine.

Looks like he's not interested in ambassador role

I was only informed that he was given an Ambassadorship role, his decision to not take the offer was a personal one.

He has fulfilled his role in the government up to this point and his replacement is a good fit going forward from what I've heard of him. He is similar to the PM and believes in the road Somalia is on which is what is needed right now.

This is the replacement. Former presidential candidate in 2016 and advisor in Farmaajo gov't.

On his personal Twitter account he made a tweet critical of China and another praising Kenya's COVID response. He'll now have to flip on those 2 positions.

Going hard on Kenya might be tough for him since he has business there.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Do you know why they tossed him out of the window?! There's a rumours that his ministry published a letter in Support of Abiy Ahmed's war in Tigray BUT the letter contained a passage that urged both warring sides to negotiate and cease hostilities, ABIY AHMED was furious and called Farmaajo to swiftly suspend the minister and publish harsh anti. TPLF letter.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Good they got this cleared up, it was weird how he was off message yesterday with his own ministry.

Trending