Poll and discussion: Pan Arabism vs Pan Islamism

What would you choose

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Anti-Qabiilism & Anti-Nationalism
Nope you guys just think Israel is this all powerful nation.
:russ:
Uh.............yea they like literally run the world. Man if you don’t even know that basic shit which anyone around the world from a red neck hill billy in Alabama to a somali nomad in badiyo can tell you than you really need to log off
:comeon:

Djokovic

Somali Arab
Do you have anything from the quran and sunnah to back that up? No you don’t so I guess we’ll just have to wait and see.
Do you seriously believe that the entire Muslim ummah will be united under one flag in your lifetime I can’t see it happening any time soon but nothing is impossible.

It says in multiple Hadith that the Mahdi will fill the earth with fairness and justice

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Do you seriously believe that the entire Muslim ummah will be united under one flag in your lifetime I can’t see it happening any time soon but nothing is impossible.

It says in multiple Hadith that the Mahdi will fill the earth with fairness and justice
No all I’m saying is idk ilm ul ghayb. You’re the one making assertions saying 100% it’s not going to happen

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
Uh.............yea they like literally run the world. Man if you don’t even

Yeah it would not work right now because many people are still racist. You think a Iranian is going to be cool with a saudi around? Or a Somali and a Senegalese?

Prettymuslim94

Look at it again I made a mistake thank you for pointing it out
Another example Syria and Turkey or Syria and Qatar. Not ending well. United Arab Emirates and Afghanistan. Too much beef right now. We need to be like jews and not care about our differences.
Saudi Arabia vs. Iran

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
I'd rather a Pan Arab empire because I don't want to have low IQ nations like Pakistan freeloading of Arab nations. These deadweights aren't adding anything to our economy lol. So a Pan Arab empire is more ideal

Prettymuslim94

I'd rather a Pan Arab empire because I don't want to have low IQ nations like Pakistan freeloading of Arab nations. These deadweights aren't adding anything to our economy lol. So a Pan Arab empire is more ideal
Yeah Pakistanis are something else like look at this low iq move. :mjlol:

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Yet they're the only muslim country with nuclear weapons.
Try again
:camby:

Trending