Popular twitch streamer ‘rage’ insults somalis infront of yusuf7n

Internet Nomad

✪𝕰𝖘𝖔𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖈 𝕬𝖒𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖎𝖆𝖈✪
How can you be allowed to be a big streamer and just be blatantly racist Somalis.

f*ck it! We need The trolls back bruh they need to full racismo on these niggas.

Futah al Madow
:Somali_Jihadi:

Internet Nomad

✪𝕰𝖘𝖔𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖈 𝕬𝖒𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖎𝖆𝖈✪
Says the Haitian cannibal adoon
There country is going through turmoil never in the darkest hour of the civil war has cannibalism been on the table.

Do you know how evil of a people you have to be to start cannibalising each other.
1721072693135.jpeg

Internet Nomad

✪𝕰𝖘𝖔𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖈 𝕬𝖒𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖎𝖆𝖈✪
American Somalis are like neutered dogs this would Never I mean Never run in the UK.

You can call us out for haram police but you can’t say we are the b!tches of the diaspora.

Adam Weishaupt

Forgot I Had an Account
I don't know why you lot even value the opinion of a literal Haitian or care what they think of you. Why even make this thread? I've never had a single thought about a Haitian. When you're at the bottom of the barrel and being stepped on, you try to project to make yourself feel better. Some people aren't even worth dunking on; it's comical itself.

American Somalis are the cucks and submissive abeeds of the Somali diaspora. This could never happen in the UK, let alone an entertainer saying this in public.

Last edited:

Internet Nomad

✪𝕰𝖘𝖔𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖈 𝕬𝖒𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖎𝖆𝖈✪
I don't know why you lot even value the opinion of a literal Haitian or care what they think of you. Why even make this thread? I've never had a single thought about a Haitian. When you're at the bottom of the barrel and being stepped on, you try to project to make yourself feel better. Some people aren't even worth dunking on; it's comical itself.
Idc about the opinions of a haitian I care that one of the largest American streamers in the game rn is openly racist against Somalis and it can go freely.

Why do we have our hands tied behind our backs but they can shoot as many blows they want?

the second we say something back we are anti-black or racist.

Adam Weishaupt

Forgot I Had an Account
Idc about the opinions of a haitian I care that one of the largest American streamers in the game rn is openly racist against Somalis and it can go freely.
It's because American Somalis have no backbone or spine. Imagine entertainers and celebrities dunking on you in public, let alone what the average American says.

Internet Nomad

✪𝕰𝖘𝖔𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖈 𝕬𝖒𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖎𝖆𝖈✪
What a fucking b1tch, Yusuf, and that 'look at me, I'm the captain' deserve their ilko battered in.
On yamul qiyamah I wish to see all of these coons held for their betrayal of their community for the cheap laughs and snickers.

Last edited:

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
A Haitian making comments about the state of our country is an extreme form of irony that shouldn’t be an irony to begin with.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
He’ll make good money and he actually roast back pretty well. Have you seen his rap battle stream. He almost always wins.

Bro will constantly get ed if he joins faze

We literally have the worst Somali person representing us on twitch

Why does he sit there and take it like a b-tch? A Haitian has the audacity to comment on the state of Somalia? I've heard it all. Yusuf brought this on himself.

Internet Nomad

✪𝕰𝖘𝖔𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖈 𝕬𝖒𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖎𝖆𝖈✪
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let’s be real TJ hold no cultural significance like Somalis do in the UK they are no popular TJ words people use and hardly any artists/influencer besides vikkstar that is the same size as the Somali influencers.

They are just spiteful but harmless.

Adam Weishaupt

Forgot I Had an Account
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don’t try that you Kangaroo Somali, on average or I would say majority of Pakistanis have no beef with Somalis and never had ever since we came here - it’s mutual and we mind our business and in mosques they have respect and consider us extremely religious. Hence you will never hear a Somali say they had rough time from south Asians back in the day even the gangs they have ally with the Somali youth ones.

Don’t use one or two twitter posts with few likes to say Pakistanis overall got a thing out for Somalis - they know not too test us.

Trending