Popular twitch streamer ‘rage’ insults somalis infront of yusuf7n

American Somalis are like neutered dogs this would Never I mean Never run in the UK.

You can call us out for haram police but you can’t say we are the b!tches of the diaspora.

Nah you can't say that. This is a Yusuf problem. We can and do get crazy when we have to. He was in the room and could have said something and he didn't. How is that a reflection of American Somalis? His whole shtick is being humiliated. Singlehandedly started the big forehead shit. Now he's accepting a hazing ritual so he can join Faze, a has been streaming group. And they'll let him in cause they need someone to be a b*tch. This is a reflection of his weak character.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
American Somalis are like neutered dogs this would Never I mean Never run in the UK.

You can call us out for haram police but you can’t say we are the b!tches of the diaspora.

America is big and our biggest populations aren't located in any of the major cultural hotspots. UK and Canadian somalis live in major cities like London and Toronto. Jamaicans, Dominicans and even Haitians have more clout than us in America. All three of those ethnic groups live in NYC.

Nothing goes on in the places we live. Our gangs only exist in cities with huge Somali populations. Outside of Minnesota, Ohio, Washington, and California most somalis are pretty miskeen and live quiet lives.

I still get surprised to see how famous yusuf7n is. Bro is from Atlanta and probably didn't grow up around the somalis there. I've seen his old pictures from his childhood on tiktok and he looks like he got bullied.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kisame

VIP
Nah you can't say that. This is a Yusuf problem. We can and do get crazy when we have to. He was in the room and could have said something and he didn't. How is that a reflection of American Somalis? His whole shtick is being humiliated. Singlehandedly started the big forehead shit. Now he's accepting a hazing ritual so he can join Faze, a has been streaming group. And they'll let him in cause they need someone to be a b*tch. This is a reflection of his weak character.

"a has been streaming group"

Young niggas still f*ck with them bro yusuf joining faze is a bad thing for us :mjkkk:.
I use to watch faze in high School and thought they fell off . They replaced all the competitive gamers with twitch streamers and YouTubers that are known for yapping and Edates.
That whole group currently has a lot of people watching them. They aren't depending on gamers anymore.

"We can and do get crazy when we have to."

Yeah but this is mainly only happening in Minnesota, Ohio, and Washington. No one else knows or cares about how tough we are outside of these states.

What a ajanabis know what types of Somalis they can try a real nigga would’ve checked him immediately this Yusuf guy is like a humiliation ritual for Somalis wtf 🤮🤮

Last edited:
Let’s be real TJ hold no cultural significance like Somalis do in the UK they are no popular TJ words people use and hardly any artists/influencer besides vikkstar that is the same size as the Somali influencers.

They are just spiteful but harmless.
I agree with you on the fact that Timmy Js do not hold a candle to British-Somalis in terms of cultural impact. I think that's more of an undeniable fact than just a matter of opinion and it carries over to Toronto where the same demographic is always crying about Somalis running the city online.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
A guy from a lawless, gang-infested, cannibalistic island is mad that his streamer friend won't say anything self-hating about his own country 🤣🤡. A guy who is virtually forcing you to say humiliating shit about your country in front of thousands of viewers isn't your friend.

🤣He only violated him like that because he knows there won't be any consequences for his actions.

Kisame

VIP
Never heard about this streamer stop giving him free clout

Bro I don't think you understand. A lot of young people watch faze including Somali kids. In fact a lot of young somalis were watching yourage even before he joined faze. I was too during college.
I don't know why you lot even value the opinion of a literal Haitian or care what they think of you. Why even make this thread? I've never had a single thought about a Haitian. When you're at the bottom of the barrel and being stepped on, you try to project to make yourself feel better. Some people aren't even worth dunking on; it's comical itself.

American Somalis are the cucks and submissive abeeds of the Somali diaspora. This could never happen in the UK, let alone an entertainer saying this in public.

"Why even make this thread? I've never had a single thought about a Haitian."

They don't even live around us in America. The only reason why yourage feels confident in saying this is because yusuf is lame. Rage is from Florida and somalis don't even live there.

Don’t try that you Kangaroo Somali, on average or I would say majority of Pakistanis have no beef with Somalis and never had ever since we came here - it’s mutual and we mind our business and in mosques they have respect and consider us extremely religious. Hence you will never hear a Somali say they had rough time from south Asians back in the day even the gangs they have ally with the Somali youth ones.

Don’t use one or two twitter posts with few likes to say Pakistanis overall got a thing out for Somalis - they know not too test us.
How convenient that you're choosing to narrow in on Pakistanis when I said ajanabi Muslims in general and Pakistanis just came to mind easily as an example of one of many demographics, primarily due to their higher population density in the UK and longer history of immigration there.

We all know this shit wouldn't slide anywhere else but the UK so you can miss me with that "Kangaroo Somali" diss, we're the most well-behaved diaspora by far (at least in the Western world).

:sass1:

Furthermore, this forum is filled to the brim of examples of UK Somalis who suck up to ajanabi Muslims who engage in far worse sins and degeneracy because of this one-sided practice of the One Ummah concept that negates any type of cultural self-preservation commonly found among you lot.

American Somalis look bad with this yusuf guy right know are there not any real niggas in ATL that can have a conversation with this guy and tell him what he’s doing is weirdo shit

I assume his parents are cool with it, his mom was happy about his unban the 1st time around. All income ain't good income. Ya usheego.

I assume his parents are cool with it, his mom was happy about his unban the 1st time around. All income ain't good income. Ya usheego.

I doubt the hooyo really know what he’s doing and the humiliation he’s bringing to his people wallahi he single-handedly increasing anti Somali xenophobia

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
I agree with you on the fact that Timmy Js do not hold a candle to British-Somalis in terms of cultural impact. I think that's more of an undeniable fact than just a matter of opinion and it carries over to Toronto where the same demographic is always crying about Somalis running the city online.

That Ali dawah guy got so much backlash when he made a video on Somalis he had to make an apology video.

No other ethnicity did he make an apology video too after making a video about them.

That Ali dawah guy got so much backlash when he made a video on Somalis he had to make an apology video.

No other ethnicity did he make an apology video too after making a video about them.
Because he doesn't sneak diss those ethnicities as repetitively as he has done to Somalis, so they don't demand apology videos with the same urgency. That's a false equivalence.

To be clear, I don't personally hate the UK Somali diaspora and respect the positive contributions British-Somalis have made to our collective image, but the pattern of self-sabotaging internet behaviour coming out of UK Somalis is clear.

Adam Weishaupt

Forgot I Had an Account

@DojaKhat This is how it’s done.

crazy thing is UK Somalis live amongst 100 ethnic groups 100x more competition then any other diaspora and they aren’t even majority anywhere not even a single borough yet we still out here demanding respect and not getting stepped on like some spineless cucks.

You will only find Somali on Somali self sabotaging antics since somalilander patriots are majority of Somalis in that miserable Island.

To be clear, I don't personally hate the UK Somali diaspora and respect the positive contributions British-Somalis have made to our collective image, but the pattern of self-sabotaging internet behaviour coming out of UK Somalis is clear.

UK Somalis internet shenanigans get us cooked every other day on the internet, now they act like low self-esteem Yusuf is the devil. They should do something about Dark N N, letting a bunch of incels which include Somali, xabeshi, and ajnabi trolls run psyops to intentionally make your own ppl look bad is crazy.

Kisame

VIP
Bro is yusuf actually made good content he wouldn't have had to resort to self hate just to get views :mjkkk:

Look at our fellow brother yxl salah. Found this guy a few months ago on tiktok.

Screenshot_2024-07-15-17-00-32-50_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg

461k subs and actually has a respectable fanbase.

@DojaKhat @haye haye @Internet Nomad @Chaseyourdreamzz it's way harder to get famous in america tbh. Our country is huge and we just have too many content creators. Most major YouTubers just cater to certain communities. Only a few American YouTubers end up becoming famous nation wide like mr.beast,speed, and amp for example.

UK Somalis internet shenanigans get us cooked every other day on the internet, now they act like low self-esteem Yusuf is the devil. They should do something about Dark N N, letting a bunch of incels which include Somali, xabeshi, and ajnabi trolls run psyops to intentionally make your own ppl look bad is crazy.
According to certain UK Somali users on here, it's totally justified as payback to the madows who beat them in Year 10.

:hemad:

Trending

Latest posts