Popular twitch streamer ‘rage’ insults somalis infront of yusuf7n

Adam Weishaupt

Forgot I Had an Account
UK Somalis internet shenanigans get us cooked every other day on the internet, now they act like low self-esteem Yusuf is the devil. They should do something about Dark N N, letting a bunch of incels which include Somali, xabeshi, and ajnabi trolls run psyops to intentionally make your own ppl look bad is crazy.
Difference between faceless burner account trolls God knows from what basement they are in who barely get likes compared to celebrities and public entertainers dunking on you American Abeeds 😂. Atleast those kids got nationalism and stood their ground against every ethnic war.

Whilst our British Somali entertainers and stars are well renowned and known without tarnishing or attaching their identity to Somalinimo yours are doing Humiliation rituals on multi million viewing platforms and twitter.

Also American Abeed diaspora are responsible for total destruction of Somali image via Captain Philip.

According to certain UK Somali users on here, it's totally justified as payback to the madows who beat them in Year 10.

:hemad:

If you couldn't fight those people when it was necessary, like at the time of the ass whooping, just go ahead and take the L and let that shit go man

Bro is yusuf actually made good content he wouldn't have had to resort to self hate just to get views :mjkkk:

Look at our fellow brother yxl salah. Found this guy a few months ago on tiktok.

View attachment 334577

461k subs and actually has a respectable fanbase.

@DojaKhat @haye haye @Internet Nomad @Chaseyourdreamzz it's way harder to get famous in america tbh. Our country is huge and we just have too many content creators. Most major YouTubers just cater to certain communities. Only a few American YouTubers end up becoming famous nation wide like mr.beast,speed, and amp for example.

He's new to me, I will support if he's not a clown.

Bro is yusuf actually made good content he wouldn't have had to resort to self hate just to get views :mjkkk:

Look at our fellow brother yxl salah. Found this guy a few months ago on tiktok.

View attachment 334577

461k subs and actually has a respectable fanbase.

@DojaKhat @haye haye @Internet Nomad @Chaseyourdreamzz it's way harder to get famous in america tbh. Our country is huge and we just have too many content creators. Most major YouTubers just cater to certain communities. Only a few American YouTubers end up becoming famous nation wide like mr.beast,speed, and amp for example.
This is the type of guy we need to promote a respectable brother doing his thing not a low self esteem coon like yusuf 💯

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
If you couldn't fight those people when it was necessary, like at the time of the ass whooping, just go ahead and take the L and let that shit go man

UK somalis did fight them though. The incels just never stopped hating them because they believe british Madows still hate somalis.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
Difference between faceless burner account trolls God knows from what basement they are in who barely get likes compared to celebrities and public entertainers dunking on you American Abeeds 😂. Atleast those kids got nationalism and stood their ground against every ethnic war.

Whilst our British Somali entertainers and stars are well renowned and known without tarnishing or attaching their identity to Somalinimo yours are doing Humiliation rituals on multi million viewing platforms and twitter.

Also American Abeed diaspora are responsible for total destruction of Somali image via Captain Philip.
1721082799328.png

Here we go with the abeed talk. What's the point of that? And you're talking like AJ Shabeel isn't another version of Yusuf. If Chunkz and Sharky weren't there holding it down and he was the only Somali in the group, he'd be skinning and grinning too. He's incredibly self depreciating and willing to be a punching bag for a joke. And interestingly enough these nameless and faceless trolls you mentioned hold twitter spaces and a lot of them are able to do FKD in Somali and are fluent in qabilism. Hard to blame that on other ethnic groups.

Somehow saying that UK Somalis need to work on themselves too is not acceptable. I want everyone to stop this weird behavior, what's wrong with that akhi?

Adam Weishaupt

Forgot I Had an Account

If UK Somalis didn’t exist - by now Somalis in the west would have turned into global internet victims like Indians today.

Adam Weishaupt

Forgot I Had an Account
Here we go with the abeed talk. What's the point of that? And you're talking like AJ Shabeel isn't another version of Yusuf. If Chunkz and Sharky weren't there holding it down and he was the only Somali in the group, he'd be skinning and grinning too. He's incredibly self depreciating and willing to be a punching bag for a joke. And interestingly enough these nameless and faceless trolls you mentioned hold twitter spaces and a lot of them are able to do FKD in Somali and are fluent in qabilism. Hard to blame that on other ethnic groups.

Somehow saying that UK Somalis need to work on themselves too is not acceptable. I want everyone to stop this weird behavior, what's wrong with that akhi?
I agree we all got work too do and Aj shabeel has done it here and their but atleast he didn’t get clout and fame from literally self humiliation he’s like background celeb and is actually seen and known for being entertaining, he doesn’t make videos and yt vids based on self humiliation only 1 or 2 instagram posts from 4-5 years ago. Hes no where close to Yusuf far from it.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
We got rid of the incels now we have no one to drag these niggas
I swear I would support them if they didn’t go full schizo and went after every Somali woman on twitter.

Their posts fighting the Irish was hilarious

Much of these tweets are lost to time but the quotes that people saved just showed how hard these niggas we’re going in on them.
IMG_3518.jpeg
IMG_3519.jpeg

I don’t know why UK Somalis get grouped together ngl, I always see it on here.

We probably have the most diverse diaspora in terms of qabil/history, there’s no way a lander who’s family came to UK in the 60s is the same as someone who came from xamar in late 2000s

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP

Ajnabis only feel comfortable dissing our short, fat and ugly niggas.

I've noticed the AJ shabeel hate. Everytime a Somali person posts themselves online someone brings up AJ in the comments.

Even on YouTube the people he works with constantly compare him to a rat. Ajnabis even mock him for having a triangle head shape. AJ seems to have way more haters than actual fans tbh.

Last edited:
I agree we all got work too do and Aj shabeel has done it here and their but atleast he didn’t get clout and fame from literally self humiliation he’s like background celeb and is actually seen and known for being entertaining, he doesn’t make videos and yt vids based on self humiliation only 1 or 2 instagram posts from 4-5 years ago. Hes no where close to Yusuf far from it.

I agree that Yusuf is outpacing everyone, but at the end of the day, all these people are individuals and represent themselves, as much as we would like them to present us positively, they may not feel obligated to do so. Best case is that he doesn't join Faze because this behavior will accelerate when he's in a peer pressure situation.

The arrogance of the haitian niggas

“we sexy the culture the history the food good”

god forbid if somalis say that putting someone down for their background everyone would chimp out bro needs to humble themselves

This Somali guy seems a buster but I actually find kinda sorry for the Haitian guy and the other madow guy, they seem so stuck in their own bubbles that they don’t realize just how dehumanized they’re around the world.

Stick a random Somali and a random Haitian in most parts of the world and the Somali guy will consistently get better treatment and respect as a human being. Why? Cause they’ll display their culture, language and way of living which is dignified and historical in nature, while the hatian and the other madow will be seen as person without knowledge on their ancestors and a person without any respectable practices. Their facial features will further be dehumanized, in comparison to the Somali, in other words Somalis would be treated better in most parts of the world compared to where these guys are from yet they don’t even realize it. They actually think they’ll be treated better.

Only really famous people are treated better in general, around the world if you’re visibly black, if no one knows you then you’re in for a tough time period, colorism and featurism is a global phenomena now.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts