Prenup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think we have them here in the UK but I'd definitely get one if we did:damedamn: I'm not letting a spiteful snake run of with my hard earned assets :browtf:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Not really. I wouldn't refuse to sign it if she wanted to either though. Besides if I ever get screwed badly through something like this... I'm just saying hits are not that expensive.
Don't think we have them here in the UK but I'd definitely get one if we did:damedamn:
I'm not letting a spiteful snake run of with my hard earned assets :browtf:

They definitely exist in the UK, it's just not as big of a deal because family court seems a lot more fair in the UK. Through what, like squats? :drakekidding: Cross that bridge when you get there :siilaanyolaugh:

N

NaomiHoney

Yes, I would definitely ask for a pre-nup. Whether it's a signed contracted or a verbal agreement recorded, witnessed by family and his family and 3 other people and the sheikh

Not really. I wouldn't refuse to sign it if she wanted to either though. Besides if I ever get screwed badly through something like this... I'm just saying hits are not that expensive.

They definitely exist in the UK, it's just not as big of a deal because family court seems a lot more fair in the UK. Through what, like squats? :drakekidding: Cross that bridge when you get there :siilaanyolaugh:

u dont know me :damedamn:

I worked hard for my stamp collection, I can't just let a run off with half, they r my most treasured possession

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Most of you, males and females, are faqiir. You won't need this..
Ask them how many want kids and most of them will say yes, but when it's time to cut they want everything they put in back :mjpls:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Child support laws are the real backbreaker for males. But yeah I would like a prenuptial agreement. It's obviously not romantic but it's a wise move for young couples.

Sadly in some places they hardly matter given the alimony and child support laws they have in place.

I want to make whatever that's going to go into my nikah contract to be legally binding as well
I've thought this through

The mehr is going to be binding
I don't want to hear about no second third or fourth wife unless I allow it
I want to be the caretaker of the kids if shit goes down
I want the right to do talaq as well

I'm not really about the taking half of everything bzn tho
But I expected to be provided for so I've been basically taking half the whole marriage

I would definitely sign it and would definitely get him to sign it as well. I wouldn't want his money and I hope he wouldn't want mine after shit goes left. People get angry and illogical during break ups it's better to be prepared.

Broke prenups talking about broke prenups talking about people with other broke prenups :mjlol:
You could be broke today and wealthy later in life... you never know. FYI, contrary to popular belief there are a few wealthy Somalis in Toronto and no I'm not talking about the drug dealers.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
You could be broke today and wealthy later in life... you never know. FYI, contrary to popular belief there are a few wealthy Somalis in Toronto and no I'm not talking about the drug dealers.

I was just playing around with the words

There are of course wealthy Somalis not only in Toronto, but all around the world. I haven't reached a stage where I can demand my future wife to sign a prenuptial and tbh I don't believe there's a need for it as long as I don't marry a conniving ajnabi.. ilaahey baa ka magan galney

Status
Not open for further replies.