Pro-Somali Djiboutians

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
You wanna cry now ??

Billy Crystal Crying GIF by MOODMAN

Dahir Riyaal was a good and a great president and you lied about what he did in the past since he wasn't actual leader or responsible for the death and disappearance of 100s of innocent civilians in Berbera which was done by the army and the red barret units

I am not crying, I am pointing out hypocrisy.

I am not really concerned on whether he was a good president or not, he can be the best president of all time and you can still be a hypocrite on pursuing justice for war criminals.

The allegations against Dahir is very well documented and he was the head of internal security in Somaliland and has been directly alleged by activists to have ordered war crimes in Berbera.

I am not crying, I am pointing out hypocrisy.

I am not really concerned on whether he was a good president or not, he can be the best president of all time and you can still be a hypocrite on pursuing justice for war criminals.

The allegations against Dahir is very well documented and he was the head of internal security in Somaliland and has been directly alleged by activists to have ordered war crimes in Berbera.

Again saying some random nacas stuff
Everything vaguely critical even positive constructive criticism is considered 'nacasnimo' by you lot. That's why you've achieved nothing in 33 years except destroying SL every year it gets weaker, smaller and more divided. That is peak nacasnimo you should be working desperately to try and save your project not crying that there are people who think different to you

Everything vaguely critical even positive constructive criticism is considered 'nacasnimo' by you lot. That's why you've achieved nothing in 33 years except destroying SL every year it gets weaker, smaller and more divided. That is peak nacasnimo you should be working desperately to try and save your project not crying that there are people who think different to you
There's nothing constructive criticism in your comments just pure nacasnimo

There's nothing constructive criticism in your comments just pure nacasnimo
Yes because being one of the poorest places on Earth, having no significant achievements to speak of and losing in a few months 1/3 of your territory to a group of teens from one sub sub sub is amazing performance! Y'all need to get over yourselves honestly this is a very poor showing