Pro-Somali Djiboutians

The written Somali language was created by Shire Jaamac Axmed Juge - Reer Dalal - Marehan - Darood.

It was actually approved by SYL government both when Cabdirashid Cali Sharmaake was PM and later when he became President and it was pending getting enforced as the official written language it was simultaneously used along side Italian and Osmaniya script in the 60s.

MSB created a new Somali language committee and credited Shire Jaamac script to them and indirectly to himself.

But even members of that same committee credit all the work to Shire Jaamac AUN including the leading Isaaq linguist don't know if he is still alive I can find the interview if you like.

Try again shark teeth, as if I care which Urur Samaale you are. Are you related to the handicap in Russia getting Banana thrown at him by kids ?

I hear ya man. So how is the organizing going and what's the plan? Federalism or centralism or both?

The written Somali language was created by Shire Jaamac Axmed Juge - Reer Dalal - Marehan - Darood.

It was actually approved by SYL government both when Cabdirashid Cali Sharmaake was PM and later when he became President and it was pending getting enforced as the official written language it was simultaneously used along side Italian and Osmaniya script in the 60s even pre-officially getting adopted by SYL.

MSB created a new Somali language committee and credited Shire Jaamac script to them and indirectly to himself to take credit away from CAbdirashid Cali Sharmaake this is why there is little confusion about it.

But even members of that same committee credit all the work to Shire Jaamac AUN including the leading Isaaq linguist don't know if he is still alive I can find the interview if you like.

Try again shark teeth, as if I care which Urur Samaale you are. Are you related to the handicap in Russia getting Banana thrown at him by kids ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I don't need to debate things that are well documented, written language, flag and the concept of Somalinimo was created by Darood. Out of our generosity we included you in it, we even attempted to include some Nafta Naga tribesmen lol to expand our influence. But it remains that the purest form of Somalinimo = Daroodism we just have to realise that as Darood.

But its time to refrain from liberalism, we must return to our ruthless nature as conquerors over the naked monkeys.

I don't need to debate things that are well documented, written language, flag and the concept of Somalinimo was created by Darood. Out of our generosity we included you in it, we even attempted to include some Nafta Naga tribesmen lol to expand our influence. But it remains that the purest form of Somalinimo = Daroodism we just have to realise that as Darood.

But its time to refrain from liberalism, we must return to our ruthless nature as conquerors over the naked monkeys.

Last edited:
Happy To Be Alive Game Show GIF by ABC Network

The layers of this conversation.

Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

Somalinimo is fine as long as it has nothing to do with somaliland. We seen what somalinimo is about, politically we want nothing to do with it. Daarood just want to use somali strength to get back nfd and somali galbeed. We as somaliland are fine with the borders just how they are bruv. Msb and sayidka hooyadood anaga wasney. We buried those niggas.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Your talking about riyaale..yeah we fought with him too. Made him prez after.
As for sayidka if he didn't target isaaq so much and just kept it strictly British I wouldn't hate on him.

One of the most heinous war criminals in North Somalia in the 1980s became Somaliland's longest serving president. You see the irony there?

So you took the position of siding with colonialists instead of siding with Sayidka? Okay.

One of the most heinous war criminals in North Somalia in the 1980s became Somaliland's longest serving president. You see the irony there?

So you took the position of siding with colonialists instead of siding with Sayidka? Okay.
It was really about choosing sides..he was against anyone against his views religiously politically etc and that was something we wouldn't tolerate

It was actually approved by SYL government both when Cabdirashid Cali Sharmaake was PM and later when he became President and it was pending getting enforced as the official written language it was simultaneously used along side Italian and Osmaniya script in the 60s even pre-officially getting adopted by SYL.

MSB created a new Somali language committee and credited Shire Jaamac script to them and indirectly to himself to take credit away from CAbdirashid Cali Sharmaake this is why there is little confusion about it.

The Latin script was invented by HJ poet linguist not that guy :comeon:

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
We made peace with all the clans around us and forgave whatever happened. That's how he was in power so long we just seen him as one of us.

You can’t call for justice for war criminals for some and not for others for the same war crime, based on your personal preference.

Trending