Puntland Independence Movement has become a real thing!!! War soo yaaca!!

It looks like it, does not it?
How about slowing down a bit for us slow folks, and briefing those of us still suffering from 'nationalist' syndrome as to this swift manoeuvring?

Did you see the Damul Jadiid Government trying to force Puntland to hand over its assets, they're even trying to take over our judicial system and want our voting system to come under them. That's why Puntland's Government released a statement telling them to back up. This is nothing new, all the HAG Governments and the Neo-Kacaanists Governments have been trying to force Centralism on us.

So, what's our choice? Other than to finally learn our lesson and let these people destroy themselves and leave us out of it.

Did you see the Damul Jadiid Government trying to force Puntland to hand over its assets, they're even trying to take over our judicial system and want our voting system to come under them.
That was just a pipe dream.

So, what's our choice? Other than to finally learn our lesson and let these people destroy themselves and leave us out of it.
Have we not make that mistake before by abandoning post, and learnt not to repeat it, for the cost is far too hefty to bear?

In 1969, then in 1978, and in 1991.

1969: You mean when they killed our President and Siad Barre used the army to take control?
1978: I don't know what happened then.
1991: Excuse me? Abandoned what? Our unarmed civilians were massacred and we had to defend our homeland from waves of attacks. The Hutus even put on cimaamads to try again (ICU).

What on earth are you talking about, respectfully??!

Yes, I know, I'll have to explain it some other time. I told you I am a bit slow. In the interim, hold the horses.
1969: You mean when they killed our President and Siad Barre used the army to take control?
1978: I don't know what happened then.
1991: Excuse me? Abandoned what? Our unarmed civilians were massacred and we had to defend our homeland from waves of attacks. The Hutus even put on cimaamads to try again (ICU).

What on earth are you talking about, respectfully??!

Yes, I know, I'll have to explain it some other time. I told you I am a bit slow. In the interim, hold the horses.

Haye walaale

I have a question for you or anyone else.

Every Somali clan has their traditional land, correct? We are supposed to see all Somali clans as equal and worthy of respect, correct? So, why is the onus on Puntland to teach others what to do? What if they enjoy not having elders? What if they enjoy their anarchy? What if they enjoy Centralism?

We need to leave these people alone to do what they want with their land, even if it's absolutely nothing.

Capo Dhoore

βš”οΈ
We've already started processing passports for Puntland citizens πŸ™

Unfortunately a Somalian from maamul goboleedka somaliland had his tourist visa denied

Screenshot_20230113-160721_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Haye walaale

Every Somali clan has their traditional land, correct? We are supposed to see all Somali clans as equal and worthy of respect, correct? So, why is the onus on Puntland to teach others what to do? What if they enjoy not having elders? What if they enjoy their anarchy? What if they enjoy Centralism?

We need to leave these people alone to do what they want with their land, even if it's absolutely nothing.
Thank you.
We are a family, and if a member of the family is being negligent, and is not taking on her responsibilities seriously, do we abandon him to his wares, or try to gently goad, cajole, or even bribe to bring her round to her senses? After all, we are stronger together, and weaker apart: we either survive, or sink together, as a family.

I die many times a day when I see a bloody African with a gun on my soil.

I told you I am suffering from a 'Somalinimo' syndrome.

Thank you.
We are a family, and if a member of the family is being negligent, and is not taking on her responsibilities seriously, do we abandon him to his wares, or try to gently goad, cajole, or even bribe to bring her round to her senses? After all, we are stronger together, and weaker apart: we either survive, or sink together, as a family.

I die many times a day when I see a bloody African with a gun on my soil.

I told you I am suffering from a 'Somalinimo' syndrome.

Family? I don't see HAG or Isaaq as my family, I see them as no different to Oromo, but we just happen to speak the same language (even that we speak differently). Some of these "Somalis" don't even have Somali roots and Allah knows when they were Somalised. I can respect being a good Muslim and a human being, but why are we forcing ourselves to feel sentiments that are not real.

Secondly, how many years are you planning to wait for these people to act civilised? Have we not wasted enough time?

The way I see it, if we are forcing Somalinimo, why not Cushitic-nimo, why not Islamic Caliphate-nimo. Why stop at Somali? You guys ever take a good look at those DNA results? Some of these "Somalis" are proto-Cushites, Arabs, Bantus, Oromos, Iranians and Allah knows what. Even the ones that we actually do share ancient roots with, guess how old those roots are? Bronze age.
This so-called Somalinimo, is a social construct, so let's try to save what dignity we have left and not force our future offspring to be associated with a failed nation for eternity. I'd rather be from a broke, but peaceful country that doesn't make headlines for the wrong reasons every. single. day.

six

HAGtivist
The way I see it, if we are forcing Somalinimo, why not Cushitic-nimo, why not Islamic Caliphate-nimo. Why stop at Somali? You guys ever take a good look at those DNA results? Some of these "Somalis" are proto-Cushites, Arabs, Bantus, Oromos, Iranians and Allah knows what. Even the ones that we actually do share ancient roots with, guess how old those roots are? Bronze age.
This so-called Somalinimo, is a social construct, so let's try to save what dignity we have left and not force our future offspring to be associated with a failed nation for eternity. I'd rather be from a broke, but peaceful country that doesn't make headlines for the wrong reasons every. single. day.
Somali nationalism is a disease audubillah. One Ummah inshallah :obama:

Haye walaale

Sxb we asked for peaceful centralism under a functioning economy, We were greeted with a Kacaan bullet. We fought against it and established "TFG" when the west called Somalia the definition of a failed state.

Then we introduced Federalism and said 'nabad u yeel', through all that we were greeted with Caay, Ciil, Cuqdad what I call the 3 Cayns.

Even after we were literally forced to join this country by a former member of the Axis of Powers Italiya.

Horta anything in between Jl and Pl could f*ck off, Anything to the west of Sanaag could f*ck off too. smfh. We'd just support them on the international level and thats it. You cant do state building with those folks, tip the hat and say nabad gelyo & never look back.

Enlarging the sphere is not a bad idea, and I am all for it.

You do realise those HAGs & Isaaqs, you abhor, ONLY exist online, but if you visit any city in Somalia, starting with Beledweyn or Burco you will be received like the Queen you are. I promise you.

That's what our people thought in 1991, when they were chilling, minding their own business, until their neighbours and "friends" starting raping and chopping them up.

How many time do you want to learn walaale.

SecondaryOpulentGnu-max-1mb.gif

Trending