Puntland Independence Movement has become a real thing!!! War soo yaaca!!

Enlarging the sphere is not a bad idea, and I am all for it.

You want to add Oromo on top of HAG.

kirk-shocked.gif

The way I see it, if we are forcing Somalinimo, why not Cushitic-nimo, why not Islamic Caliphate-nimo. Why stop at Somali? You guys ever take a good look at those DNA results? Some of these "Somalis" are proto-Cushites, Arabs, Bantus, Oromos, Iranians and Allah knows what. Even the ones that we actually do share ancient roots with, guess how old those roots are? Bronze age.
This so-called Somalinimo, is a social construct, so let's try to save what dignity we have left and not force our future offspring to be associated with a failed nation for eternity. I'd rather be from a broke, but peaceful country that doesn't make headlines for the wrong reasons every. single. day.
Why stop at MJ Nimo? I think your argument is flawd

Why stop at MJ Nimo? I think your argument is flawd

Majerteen are not the only people who live in Puntland, we have other Daaroods, our kin Meheri Arabs, Madhibaan, Tumaal, Dir. Plus our IDP camps are overflowing with other Somalis.
Even if only Majeerteen lived in Puntland, I am allowed to stop at Majeerteen. Guess what we human beings have, something called 'free-will' and I will exercise it as I choose.

If it wasn't for the Colonial powers, us North-Easterners would be living in a Kingdom called Majeerteenia or the Kingdom of Hobyo. Majeerteenia itself existed for centuries, we lived by ourselves, under law and order, with our religious and traditional elders at the helm. I would like other Somalis to tell me, why we need to respect this failed state called Somalia that has barely ever functioned as a normal country. The way they talk about Somalia, you would think it was a great country, ilaahay baa idinku dhaarshaye, when was it ever normal. Even under SYL, from 1960-1969, at the height of Somali Nationalism, clearly people were still unhappy.

For those of you who want Somalia, go make it for your own deegaan and live under it. If you lack a large population, go advertise online and find people.

This is our history and this can be our future, if we get rid of the dead weight.

FDshQbLVEAAwM7i.jpeg

majority of us don't care who leads PL at the end of the day its tol and we have semi-autonomy in the state.

These people are trying to divide two brotherly clans, who are sub sub sub sub sub clans of Daarood, whilst being part of organisations called Urur Samaale,. Yaa laga caqli badan yahay? Same, I don't give a damn who is president of Puntland personally. These people are civil servants and I want to see a time where people treat them as such, instead of rolling out a red carpet like they are celebrities.

Laagite

Ψ§Ω„Ψ―Ψ§Ψ±ΩˆΩˆΨ―ΩŠ
These people are trying to divide two brotherly clans, who are sub sub sub sub sub clans of Daarood, whilst being part of organisations called Urur Samaale. Yaa laga caqli badan yahay? Same, I don't give a damn who is president of Puntland personally. These people are civil servants and I want to see a time where people treat them as such, instead of rolling out a red carpet like they are celebrities.
Exactly the President is the head of all PL whats more important is local governments, all the incompetent mayors, deputies, mps etc.

Exactly the President is the head of all PL whats more important is local governments, all the incompetent mayors, deputies, mps etc.

And all these people benefit from clan politics, because instead of focusing on how useless they are, every clan is thinking about whether they have representation or not. SMH

Remember the PIM struggle bus, remember the days when we alone and they thought we were crazy.

Check out TikTok, the Puntland tag, our brothers and sisters back home are fed up with the clown show.

Some examples:

Glad to see another fellow secessionist state on the rise accepting the reality somalis wont thrive unless everyone go on his own way and build his state:denzelnigga:

Sland and puntland might unite to instill a secessionist president in villa somalia so that he can allow balkanization of somalia

New currency
New passport
New dastuur
New immigration policies

PIM may take years to catch on, though social media might speed up the process like how it gave rise to N&N.
Most of the warsans Ive seen was staunch an unitarists, so would you be a pro PIM or rather be a pro-unitarist just in case puntland declare an independence

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
Independence waste of time, somaliland shows that. Puntland needs to send strong candidate to fgs that’s ruthless. Betray bribe do whatever and once in power get checks and balances in place to curtail fgs interference

The same Beledweyne that threw innocent people into the river for crocodiles to eat? Yes, lovely peace loving people

Exactly.

HAG are scarier than the Isaaq, the Isaaq are loud with their hatred and you can see them coming. But HAG will smile in your face, offer you cambuulo and then chop you up without you anticipating it. The biggest fools are the people who went back to live among them.

Exactly.

HAG are scarier than the Isaaq, the Isaaq are loud with their hatred and you can see them coming. But HAG will smile in your face, offer you cambuulo and then chop you up without you anticipating it. The biggest fools are the people who went back to live among them.
That’s because you guys genocided 200,000 of them and now act like victims. It’s all just funny tbh

Trending