Puntlander come in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Didn't Dhulbahante just kick Isaaq from Danood last year? Boodadheer xagee weeye ninyahow? I'm pretty sure it is in Jarar
:win:

Dhulos fight everyone:zhqjlmx:, I think they will be busy fighting each other for awhile with this new khaatumo drama:lol:. I'm bout to have dhulo wife, I fear my child will be evil due to herz3zrULC. Why do dooro women poison the child for

waraabe

Your superior
Dhulos fight everyone:zhqjlmx:, I think they will be busy fighting each other for awhile with this new khaatumo drama:lol:. I'm bout to have dhulo wife, I fear my child will be evil due to herz3zrULC. Why do dooro women poison the child for

He might be like Duke of Harshaw.

I suggest u marry only isaaqx dir or raxanweeyn

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
He might be like Duke of Harshaw.

I suggest u marry only isaaqx dir or raxanweeyn

:dead:Duke was raped as a child

Im in too deep bro. She says she's not into qabiil but she likes Khatumo groups on fb and twitter:damn:. She's gonna make my kids hate me while I work night & day:eminemdamn:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP

Don't worry, dhulka Habar Yoonis laga riixayo will be shared by all Reer Cideed. Dhulbahante may even allow my subclan to graze in Booda dheere.

Isaaq back to gobolka Hawd aka Baligubadle :deadosama::hemad:

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Don't worry, dhulka Habar Yoonis laga riixayo will be shared by all Reer Cideed. Dhulbahante may even allow my subclan to graze in Booda dheere.

Isaaq back to gobolka Hawd aka Baligubadle :deadosama::hemad:

We'll just buy one of their subclans as usual. Dhulo stock prices are cheap, I might invest a little.

Bohol

VIP
:hemad:

Yh yh keep telling yourself that. No need to mention my name in every thread in order
to interact with Planders. You need to find another way to get popular.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You have to give it up to the dhulo's doe lol the sheer ingenuity, they're eating good in Xamar, hargaisa, Garowe markas keep paying them bradar.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
That is because they are s.
Is it inginiuety when a sells her body to a different man every night
The difference is that their land belongs to them weather or not they say they're somaliland, Puntland, makhir, khatumo markas boowe keep paying them :ftw9nwa:

Isaac need dhulo's, dhulo's don't need Isaac, cause of your desire & hopes, wishes, dream of iictiraaf.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
@Cognitivedissonance your points would be valid if dhulos used this tactic to actually develop their land. The reality is far from that, and it's not like they plan among themselves where they sit and say "u support them and we'll support the opposite". It's actually extreme greed and hatred between their subclans that doesn't allow them to abide by a collective decision.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance your points would be valid if dhulos used this tactic to actually develop their land. The reality is far from that, and it's not like they plan among themselves where they sit and say "u support them and we'll support the opposite". It's actually extreme greed and hatred between their subclans that doesn't allow them to abide by a collective decision.
I'll beg to differ, if you ask me I think they are sitting pretty, business in xamar & important posts in the federal government likewise in Puntland the Vice President is from buhoodle & the interior minister plus several other important posts. In hargaisa the deputy speaker who was a dhulo was fighting with speaker of the house, parliament of Isaac in there own land lol plus they have many business masha Allah they're eating nice, maba ka khaasno ba boowe

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
I'll beg to differ, if you ask me I think they are sitting pretty, business in xamar & important posts in the federal government likewise in Puntland the Vice President is from buhoodle & the interior minister plus several other important posts. In hargaisa the deputy speaker who was a dhulo was fighting with speaker of the house, parliament of Isaac in there own land lol plus they have many business masha Allah they're eating nice, maba ka khaasno ba boowe

Alot of it is personal interests. The jaamac siyaad subclan of dhulo are very staunch SL supporters and Lascanood has started to receive development since it came into their hands. This was even mentioned by cali khaliif galaydh. But if you look anywhere else in dhulo part of sool, the political and tribal friction between dhulos has made diaspora dhulos hesitant to invest in their lands. That's why you have diaspora dhulos saying how much they love khaatumo state and hate PL and SL, meanwhile they flock to hargeysa, burco, bosaaso to enjoy the luxuries they failed to create at home. SL only works with dhulos that want SL, but they don't even vote which gives them little to no representation in Parliament.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Alot of it is personal interests. The jaamac siyaad subclan of dhulo are very staunch SL supporters and Lascanood has started to receive development since it came into their hands. This was even mentioned by cali khaliif galaydh. But if you look anywhere else in dhulo part of sool, the political and tribal friction between dhulos has made diaspora dhulos hesitant to invest in their lands. That's why you have diaspora dhulos saying how much they love khaatumo state and hate PL and SL, meanwhile they flock to hargeysa, burco, bosaaso to enjoy the luxuries they failed to create at home. SL only works with dhulos that want SL, but they don't even vote which gives them little to no representation in Parliament.

Status
Not open for further replies.