Puntlander come in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Poor oday Baashe :faysalwtf:
Dhulos were furious because of this beat down.
Dhulo's ain't got no representation in Isaac parliament you say lol

Bashe is a g, the sheer audacity to order idoor & telling them that he's their leader & to remain seated :ftw9nwa:

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Dhulo's ain't got no representation in Isaac parliament you say lol

Bashe is a g, the sheer audacity to order idoor & telling them that he's their leader & to remain seated :ftw9nwa:

I dont even get your point anymore???:draketf: I said dhulos don't get representation in parliament because they choose not to vote. Why would u post this embarrassing video of oday Baashe getting beat down

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I dont even get your point anymore???:draketf: I said dhulos don't get representation in parliament because they choose not to vote. Why would u post this embarrassing video of oday Baashe getting beat down
You say dhulo's ain't got no representation yet bashe the deputy speaker of the parliament who's dhulo is apparently laying down the law as you can see clearly in the video.

Bohol

VIP
:dabcasar:

NrEkdS5.gif

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Your trolling skills are weak:heh:. Anyway Iwouldn't mind him being president of SL.
Bashe said to the Isaac parliament you can bang the table & make noise all you want but I am the captain now so remain seated & don't get up :ftw9nwa:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
He was beaten and disrespected by his hy superior, like in real life.
Hy are the superior than all the other isaac's especially habar awal, I heard it through the grapevine that their father wasn't shiekh Isaac waxas maxa ka jiro boowe

Status
Not open for further replies.