Qabiil makes me sick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Its not the qabiil part But Qabyalaad Can yall stop posting about qabiil qashiin all the time?

Its getting repetitive lately

Hawiiye this

Isaaq that

Darood did that

Give it a fuckin break:camby:

Any Somali that likes to talk about qabiil and how and why their is so much better than the other person has nothing to brag about and thats the thing

Cuz the person who has nothing to brag about but their ancestors has failed cause the best part of em is underground

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
:banderas:Notable Majerteens

I think I've every reason to brag about my Qabil:banderas:

@Duchess @Abdalla @Magan @Thegoodshepherd @Tucking_Fypo @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman @Air Jalam @Knowthyself @Cognitivedissonance @Armadillo :rejoice:
:rejoice:

@Duchess @Abdalla @Magan @Thegoodshepherd @Tucking_Fypo @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman @Air Jalam @Knowthyself @Cognitivedissonance @Armadillo :rejoice:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP

:wow::wow1:

293798f8f32c41e8b2bb753f5a655868.png

40f7f02c782a4c0c91adffb9e6394d62.png

:what1: I was about to say when did I like that comment.

What does this mean in the grand scheme of things? What innovations have MJ given the world? Face it to somalis u may seem like a big shit but to the rest of the world, u are an insignificant speck. But if it makes u sleep at night then by all means. Keep thinking u are gods gift to earth

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
What does this mean in the grand scheme of things? What innovations have MJ given the world? Face it to somalis u may seem like a big shit but to the rest of the world, u are an insignificant speck. But if it makes u sleep at night then by all means. Keep thinking u are gods gift to earth

Loooool

You seem hurt over my post. There's a judge in the international court of justice, professors, prime ministers, presidents, authors and many more in the list I've provided. Say mashallah and stop pouting! :mjlol:

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
Loooool

You seem hurt over my post. There's a judge in the international court of justice, professors, prime ministers, presidents, authors and many more in the list I've provided. Say mashallah and stop pouting! :mjlol:
Yet you are still doing niiko in xamar for Hawiye aid :siilaanyosmile:

Wow. Thousands of years and all you could produce is a judge and a professor. U are really scraping the bottom of the barrel here. And even so, what are you doing to further perpetuate the greatness of your people besides bragging on a forum?;

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

:wow: If only these peasants could get a chnace to live as MJ for a day they'd know the blessings.:pachah1:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Talk about being delusional :heh:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Wow. Thousands of years and all you could produce is a judge and a professor. U are really scraping the bottom of the barrel here. And even so, what are you doing to further perpetuate the greatness of your people besides bragging on a forum?;

Shut your Harti yaryar ass up:farole:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending